Chapter Eight

*TWO YEARS LATER LIAM'S POV*

"Niall!" I whispered toward him.

He turned his head towards me as best as he could since he was getting make up on. "Yea?"

"You ready?"

He smiled. "Absoulutly. You got yours?" 

I nodded, patting my pocket.

"Right here."

"You're ready to go on now." The make up artist said. 

Jasmine, Niall, Sadie, Harry, Louis, Zayn and I all walked on set girls screaming at us in the audiance.

"So Ladies and Gentleman" Alan began, a gleam in his eyes. He knew Niall and I's plan. We had called him asking if we could do it on the show during our interview. The boys also knew.

"We have One Direction here with us again AND two special guests of their own. Please welcome Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Jasmine and Sadie!" 

I pulled Sadie down to sit on my lap smiling at Alan.

He smiled his cocky smile back. "So boys how ya been?" 

"Good." We chimed back.

"You want something to drink yea?" He asked opening his globe shaped cooler by his seat.

We nodded. He started passing us Hoochs. Something he gave us each time we came on.

"Thank ya." Niall said purposely using his accent.

"I'll be damned! You've gotten more Irish again!" Alan exclaimed.

Jasmine threw her head back and laughed from where she was positioned on Niall's lap. We were all crammed on that tiny couch.

Alan grinned at Niall. "An American girl eh Niall?"

He grinned back. "Most perfect girl in the world." 

Jasmine blushed and the audiance awed.

"So I'm pretty daft and actually need to ask Which One of you is Jasmine and which is Sadie?"

"I'm Sadie." She said barely audible.

"A Southerner!" Alan crowed with glee. 

"Jasmine are you a southerner too?"

"Yes."

"I haven't the chance to ask. Niall how did you and Jasmine meet?"

Jasmine and Niall smiled at each other.

"I'll let her explain." He said.

Everyone turned to her as she slightly blushed. "Well Sadie and I were living together in Atlanta, Georgia and I was just lying in bed listening to the boys interview. After they finished singing Little Things Niall said that the boys had a surprise for Directioners that lived in Atlanta. Two tickets to the sold out concert and two passes to spend the day with the boys the day after. We needed to know the answer of Which Two Boys Share the middle name James. and I knew the Answer." 

"Wait. Two of you have the same middle name?" Alan asked interrupting her.

"Yea." Niall said.

"Which two?" 

Sadie grinned at Jasmine and Jasmine answered for Niall. 

"Niall James Horan and Liam James Payne."

"Ah ok. Sorry for interupting love continue please."

She nodded. "Well I pretty much DOVE for my phone on the dresser and called the number. I was caller number 12 and won the tickets and passes. That night at the concert Sadie and I learned we had front row tickets. Niall yelled out a greeting and Of course we all screamed. Niall looked down at me and winked. I swear my heart stopped by the way. The next day while we were hanging out with the boys Harry whined he was hot and asked Louis if we could go swim in the pool. We did and as I climbed in the water I jumped right back out because it was really cold. I had squealed 'OMN' and Hazza asked what that meant. I explained that I used OMN instead of OMG and OMN stands for 'Oh My Niall' and then I asked where Niall was. Well right after I asked someone threw me in the pool." She said staring at a blushing Niall.

"I asked if he had thrown me in because well he was like dying laughing and he said yes. I got out of the pool and chased him around and threw him in when I caught him. I then jumped in beside him and He stuck his tongue out at me then kissed me."

"Well isn't that cute? Liam how did you meet Sadie?"

I smiled. "Jasmine brought her as the guest and She like immediatly walked over towards me and sat down about five steps away looking at her hands and blushing. I walked over to her and smiled. She smiled back and we started talking. She convinced Jasmine to sing Little Things, If I do say so myself Jasmine sounds angelic when she sings, and Sadie sang Taken. I had never heard a girl sound as amazing as she did when she sang. I felt like I needed to have this girl in my life. So when we went swimming and while all of this little flirting ensued with Jasmine and Niall, I made my move on Sadie. We were splashing each other and without really thinking I pulled her towards me and kissed her. The look of shock on her face when we pulled away almost broke my heart. I thought she was disgusted with me for kissing her until she blushed and smiled. Then we swam over to Jas and Niall and as we got there Niall was asking Jasmine out to dinner. I whined that he had stolen my question for Sadie when he said why don't we make it a double date. Best Night of my life." I said smiling at Sadie who was staring at me with tears in her eyes. 

"You remember all of that?" She whispered.

I nodded. "I remember every moment with you and will remember every moment we ever have. In Fact."  I said gently sliding her off my lap and kneeling down. "I have a question for you."

*Sadie's POV*

I gasped as Liam kneeled in front of me. 

"Sadie I have been in heaven these last three years. I have finally found someone that completes me. I don't ever wanna lose you. I was wondering Will you would do me the imense honor of Marrying me?" 

I nodded feeling tears stream down my face.

Everyone erupted into applause. 

He picked me up in a hug and I felt him nod his head. I pulled away just in time to hear Jasmine mumble "Oh My Niall!"

*Jasmine's POV*

I smiled over at the sight of my newly engaged best friend and saw Liam nod at Niall. Niall slid me of his lap and kneeled down. "Oh My Niall." I mumbled as he pulled out a box.

"Jasmine, I truly knew that my princess would be a fan and when I met you I realized that you were everything I was looking for and more. I have wondered what I did to get you and thanking God that I did. Fate seemed to be on my side for once when you told me you'd be my girlfriend that day in your room. Everyday I'm away from you seems like Hell and I'm in Heaven everyday I'm with you. Will you Marry me?"

My heart pounded in my ears and somehow I managed an answer. "Yes."

The boys, Alan and Audiance all broke out into applause as Niall hugged me tightly to his chest.