Chapter Six

"Liam!" His mom Karen, I think Jasmine said that was her name, said rushing foward to give him a hug.

"Mom, Dad." He said hugging them. I stood by Liam's side quietly.

"Oh Hello." Karen said. 

"Hello." I replied back quietly. Liam brushed his lips across my cheek. "Don't be shy they won't eat you." 

I let out a laugh. 

"Mom, Dad this is my girlfriend Sadie." He said to his parents.

"Well aren't you just absoulutely beautiful?" He mother said taking my hand. 

I blushed. 

"Mom,Dad, Greg!" I heard Niall say from behind me and I turned to look at Jasmine. She looked scared. Really scared.

She stood at the bottom of the stairs not coming any closer.

Niall turned around and grabbed her hand. He leaned in and whispered something in her ear causing her to giggle.

*Jasmine's POV*

"Hello Dear." Maura said and I felt myself pale.

"Hello." I whispered. What If they don't like me? What If they think I'm not good enough to be dating their son?

"I'm Maura." She said with a smile.

"Jasmine." I smiled at her. She smiles just like Niall and its a smile you can't help but return.

She turned to Niall with a quizzical look on her face. I mean I'm sure its not everyday she sees a girl Standing in her son's living room holding his hand.

"Um Ma'am let me explain. I'm Niall's girlfriend."

He smiled at me and I smiled back. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist.

"Oh. Niall can I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute please?"

I felt my heart drop. I knew it. She doesn't like me.

He frowned at her but nodded following her.

*Niall's POV*

The look on Jasmine's face when my mom asked if she could speak to me in the kitchen was heartbreaking. Like she thought that mom doesn't like her.

We closed the door behind us and mom turned to me. I secretly turned my phone on record.

"Why didn't you tell me about her?"

"Why does it matter?" I asked.

"Well she's a beautiful girl and you seem  very happy with her! She seems to like you for you. As Niall J. Horan from Mullingar, Ireland not Niall J. Horan from One Direction."

I smiled at my mother. "I know. She's so beautiful and I felt a pull toward her immediatly."

"When did you meet her?"

"Do you remember the day the boys and I went down to Atlanta for the concert and for the win a day with 1D?"

She nodded. 

"She won the concert and Meet One Direction tickets."

"She's a fan?" Mom asked with a big smile.

I laughed. "Oh yes. And I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend."

My mom smiled at me wider. She loves seeing me happy. I stopped recording.

We walked back into the living room but Jasmine was nowhere to be found.