12th Chapter

"Ms. Marsh are you back from your break?"

"Do you plan on staying in Paris?"

"Are you going back to Seoul or are you going to continue?"

"Are you hiring a new designer once again?" 

Well from what you see, I think you can guess that i'm being asked a thousand questions. Haerin woke up and is healthy once again. Ms. Chou is in prison and Haerin's ex is dead. I am just so tired at this point. I don't even know how they found me. Especially here. I went to my hotel room and wore my night gown. I got out and went to Mina's shared room with her wife. I knocked twice until someone finally answered.

"Hm? Danielle what are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I want to see Mina. Is that okay?" I asked her, peaking my head inside.

"Sure, come in." she told me and gestured with her hand.

Mina was reading a book with her thick round black glasses. The book was a murder case. I wasn't really surprised since she always read stuff like that. She turned her head over to me and smiled while a sat down on the edge of the pink covered sheets of the bed.

"Hey Danielle. How are you?" she asked while putting her book down.

"Good. How about you?" I asked.

"Just as good as you but I can't help but wonder.. What is Haerin doing?" she asked.

"I don't know." I replied coldly.

"You know Danielle.. Haerin never wanted any of this. She did this for her sister. All of the drama must be really hard for her." she told me and took a sip of her coffee afterwards.

"I think she can handle it." I replied and she raised a brow.

"You think she can handle all this while even you can barely take the pressure?" she asked with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Mina-"

"Don't Mina me Danielle Marsh. Go to her and talk to her. She went trough a traumatizing event." she exclaimed. I stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Okay." I finally replied and got up to leave.

I opened the door and Chaeyoung waved me goodbye with a smile on her face. I smiled back and got out of the shared room. I went to Haerin's shared room with her sister and knocked. Haerin answered right after and shot me a weak smile.

"Come." she said softly. I nodded.

She had dark circled under her eyes while her skin was pale. She was skinnier than before. She was wearing a blue teddy bear night gown with matching slippers. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her, Mina was right. We sat down on the chairs and the end of the kitchen table so our faces were facing each other.

"So what brings you here?" she asked.

"I just wanted to apologize." I replied.

"Why?"

"For everything I put you through. I shouldn't have told you to come and work for me in the first place. I was snotty and bratty. I deeply apologize for my actions." I said while looking down on the table.

"No its my fault. I shouldn't have waited that much in the building. I should've just followed your lead." she replied.

I got up and hugged her so tight like I haven't before. It was just so soothing and relaxing. She was what I had needed this whole time, my antidote she was. I shouldn't have been like this. She was the one who pulled back to get some fresh hair.

"That was.."

"Tight?" I replied before she could finish.

"No. It was just right." she answered back before I could say anything. We both giggled.

"Where's you sister?" I asked.

"She's with her friend. I think her name's Garam."

"Oh okay. Do you need anything?" I asked before leaving.

"Yes actually.." she replied while getting really close to my face. I could feel her breathing.

"Don't take a break or anything, just because of me. I know you can do this. Start again tomorrow and don't forget, i'll always be by your side." she added and kissed my cheek.

I got so pink my vision went blurry. I waved goodbye while she did the same. I was definitely starting again tomorrow, just for her. She wont regret working for me,

For being my designer..

sorry this is short. i just realized i havent been writing for almost a month and i dont know how quick i wrote this. i loved le sserafims new album! stream unforgiven :)

-author