8th Chapter

Haerin's POV

I arrived at where Ms. Marsh was and saw her crying on the bench. I went up to her and when she saw me, she immediately got up and hugged me. She was drenched since it just started raining. Thank god I brought an umbrella. I opened the umbrella and put it over our head to keep us dry from the rain as we walked to a cafe.

"What happened Ms. Marsh?" I asked her.

"Please drop all formalities. I just need to talk to someone, Haerin." she said and I nodded.

We were now in a cafe. It was quite pretty and lux. Of course I couldn't really expect something not luxury on this street of Paris could I? She sat down and I sat down in front of her.

"You probably.. didn't expect me to be like this." she said and chuckled sadly.

"Ms. Mar- I mean Danielle. What happened? I want to know but I wont pressure you." I replied and held her hand that was on the table. Only to give her comfort of course. Why else would I do that..

"No its- its okay. I had a boyfriend here in Paris a long time ago and then I had to go back to South Korea. I was back and he told me that he wanted to break up with me. He said it all too quick Haerin.. It happened too quick." she said and burst into tears.

I hated seeing her like this. Sad and depressed. Her mascara was running down her cheeks and her eyes were blood red. I did something that anyone in my place would. I got up and sat down next to her, holding her in my embrace and running my fingers through her head. She looked up at me and hugged me back almost immediately. She was weak though. Did I mention I hated seeing her like this?

"Thank you Haerinie." she said which made me blush.

"Your welcome.." I said as she buried her head in the crook of my neck.

I was scrolling on my phone and noticed it was getting really late. I nudged her a little in order for her to get up but no response. I tried again but no response. At last, I saw that she had fallen asleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I called her driver and told him to pick us up at this location. Danielle looked so.. Peacefull. Her plump lips just made me want to kiss them and- wait what.. After a few minutes, the driver texted me and told me he was here so I carried Danielle in a bridal position and took her to the car. 

She was on my lap in the car so she could sleep nicely and god she looked like a straight up godess. I was felling something I had never felt before. Something that made me want to explode. This feeling was none other than love.. I was falling for my boss! This wasn't right. This was wrong but how could I stop? She was an angel. She was incredible and I was just, a poor nobody. 

"We're here ma'am." the driver said and I nodded.

I gently grabbed Danielle by her waist and got her out. Her long legs were wrapped around my waist while her arms were wrapped around my neck. I went on the elevator and got to her room. I layed her down and caressed her hair. I couldn't change her but before I could leave, I felt someones hand on my wrist.

"Don't go.." the person behind me said. I looked at her face and could tell that she really wanted me so I snuggled in with her.

This wasn't wrong. In fact it felt so right. Her breath was lingering all over my neck. Her expensive perfume smell. She really was perfect. No doubt.

.

.

.

I woke up to a dark sky. I checked my phone and saw that it was 3 am. Why did I even wake up this late? I looked to the side of me and saw that Danielle wasn't there anymore. Where could she be at this time of night?

I got out of the hotel room and went to the lobby. I asked if they had seen Danielle or not and they said she had gone to the bar. I got to the front of the bar and entered. There was only Danielle there since it was really late. She was drinking beer with her hand on her forehead. I went up to her and sat next to her which made her shocked.

"Haerin?" she asked. Her make up was smuged and she had bags under her eyes.

"What are you doing here drinkin this late?" I asked her. She looked deeply in to my eyes and sighed.

"Im tired of life, Haerin. I never wanted this. My parents did. I wanted a normal life. Iw as always surrounded with paparazzi ever since I was a teenager and even at 22, this is all too much." she said. I couldn't really relate because I knew nothing about celeb life but still tried to understand her pain.

"But your doing so well. You have an important week ahead of you, Danielle. You can't give up. Not yet atleast." I told her.

"I know and I don't want to but ever since I met you.. I started to feel things Haerinie. Things I hadn't felt with anyone. Not even with my boyfriend for god's sake! I just wanted to say, thak you. For helping me through all this stuff. I met be tipsy from drinking but I mean these. I swear." she said before smiling at me.

"Your welcome Danielle. But we should really get going now or we can't wake up tomorrow." I said ans she chuckled.

We went up to her room once again but this time she didn't ask me to stay. Instead before I left, she pecked my cheek and smiled like a kid. I swear this girl had me wrapped around her finger. I left and quietly opened my door to see Eunchae sleeping. She looked so cute. I went in bed and slept, not caring if I had outdoor clothes on.

What are you doing to me Danielle Marsh?

Sorry for not posting for two weeks. I really couldn't update. I was feeling really lost and was confused on what I should write but anyways. Posting a Ningselle fiction this week hopefully please check it out when its posted :)

-author