6th Chapter

Danielle POV

It was chaos at the studio today. Haerin finally saw what the studio really is like when I have to travel somewhere. Paparazzi was going crazy too, like the mess in the studio wasn't enough. 

"Danielle is everything ready?" Mina asked me. My suitcases, Haerin's suitcases, Her sisters suitcases and finally Mina's suitcases was everywhere. My driver was placing them in the trunk while we were making sure everything was okay.

"Yes." I said. Mina nodded at the driver and we all went in the cab.

The ride to the airport took approximately 30 minutes or so. The ride was silent except for Mina constantly asking me if everything was in my bag. A week ago when Haerin first showed us her designs, we were all so impressed. Literally everyone at the studio was bawling over the designs. I was quite found how Liz could introduce me to her. We arrived at the airport and we gave our suitcases because they were heavy. While Haerin's sister was drooling all over the place, Haerin looked worried so I nudged her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Y-yes Ms. Marsh." she told me and looked down. I figured it was nothing and ignored it.

We arrived to where our flight would be boarding but since we had some time left, we waited. Ms. Chou was already in Paris and Mina's wife would not be coming. Or so I thought. Just then a beautiful woman with short blond hair came running with her purse.

"MINA!" she shouted and Mina ran up to her.

"CHAEYOUNG! What are you doing here?" Mina asked her.

"I came to surprise you. Im also coming!" she said and Mina jumped in her arms.

"Thank you love, for supporting me."

"We are married anyway, baby." her wife said as they came over to us.

"Girls, this is my wife Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung, this is Danielle thats Haerin and that is Haerin's sister." she said and we al got up and bowed.

"Its so nice to meet you girls." Chaeyoung said and I smiled. 

It was time for our flight. We gave our boarding passes to the lady and boarded on the plane. Of course it was first class. Mina sat with Chaeyoung and I sat with Haerin and her sister since there was no other seats left right now. A few minutes had passed and we were finally taking off but I noticed Haerin was sweating. So being the good person I am, I held her hand tightly and gave her an assuring smile. She looked shocked and was as red as a tomato. I put my hand on her forehead to check her temperature. There wasn't anything wrong.

"Haerin are you sure you'r okay? I can call a flight attendant." I finally blurted out.

"Yes Ms. Marsh. I-I am perfectly fine." she said and I nodded.

I put on the earphones that was given by the flight and watched a movie on the screen in front of me since I was quite bored out of my mind. Mina was flirting with her wife and it wasn't such a pleasant view to look at. The movie I was watching was M3gan (SORRY I COULDN'T THINK OF SMTHN ELSE!). Like I hadn't finished it a million times already.

We landed and rushed out to get our suitcases from the baggage carousel. Mina's came first and then the others followed.

"Does everyone of you have your luggage with you?" she asked us and we all nodded, including her wife.

"Follow me then." she said as we all followed her until we reached a limo. Paparrazi was flashing cameras at us and a few police officers had to help us because of some fans. Apparently one fan had escaped the police officers grip and he waltzed towards be as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Marry me Danielle." he said and I just gave him a disgusted look. I couldn't even do anything since I was stunned. Its was the first time something like this was happening.

"Please let me go." I said but he wouldn't let go. Then Haerin showed out of nowhere and shoved him aside.

"You are making Ms. Marsh uncomfortable, please leave or the police will get involved." Haerin said in a threatening voice and the boy backed off.

"Thanks." I muttered in a low voice and she smiled.

We reached where the others were and ran so we didn't lose them. I saw that Mina was freaking out while screaming my name.

"Im here!" I suddenly shouted and the three of them looked at me.

"Where were you?" Mina asked me with a hint of anger in her voice.

"A crazy fanboy problem." I said and she face palmed herself.

"I told you that a bodyguard would have been nice but no! You said you can take care of yourself." she said and rolled her eyes. 

We got in the limo and drove to the hotel. Thankfully Mina had booked the master rooms and one normal room. Now she and Chaeyoung were staying in the master bedroom while Haerin and her sister were staying in the other. I got a private room for myself and I wasn't complaining.

I was loving it!