15th Chapter

I wasn't selfish. Was I? I don't even know at this point. I feel like im going to go insane. We were on the plane back. All of us. I was sitting alone. Haerin didn't ever look at me. But I could see her eyes were red and puffy. I don't feel bad you know? She led me on. She should feel ashamed. 

"A penny for your thoughts?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"I don't even know, unnie." I replied while rubbing my forehead. 

"Well as much as I heard, your jealous." she said. 

"I'm not jealous. I'm disappointed." I simply replied. 

"Well, you would be shocked if you knew that I went through the same thing almost." she told me as she sat next to me. I was indeed taken aback. 

"What do you mean, unnie?" I asked. 

"Well whenI was 18, I started developing a crush on Mina. We were in the same class and her brown silky her, her smile, her beauty was addicting. As time went on, we became like a pair of cherries, in other words we were inseparable. But she was also close with this guy named Bambam. One day um.. they slept together and I was in disbelief. How? I asked myself. I distanced myself from Mina. I cried to sleep every night. One day Mina came up to me and asked what was wrong and I explained everything. God we were talking on the roof and I almost pushed her by accident. But after opening up she told me that she didn't like me like that. But I insisted on courting her until she finally agreed. We got closer once again but this time, we were at the point where we were almost kissing and we did. So what I'm trying to say is that don't ever give up. Okay? You are older and you should be mature. You're an independent woman." she finally finished. I didn't realize I was crying. I hugged her tightly. 

"Thank you.." I said. 

"Anytime." she told me and went back to Mina who was frantically asking her what had happened. 

"What did that cub do to you?" she asked and sat next to me. 

"She told me the whole story of how you guys met." I told her. 

"It was a total rolla coaster. Come to think of it, it kinda is like what's happening right now between you and her. Look I love you but you're wrong this time. You're like Chaeyoung. Talk to her. You know she's having a hard time. At least let her work. Okay?" she asked me. 

"Okay." I said.  

Mina smiled at me before hugging me tightly. This was what I needed. Mina and Chaeyoung should adipt me for real. She left and I gathered up all my courage and went to where she was sitting. I kindly asked Eunchae to switch. Even though she looked sad, she said yes because I think she understood what I was about to do. 

"Hi.." I greeted her as I sat down. 

"What?" she asked with a monotone voice. 

"I'm sorry." I told her. 

"You don't need to be sorry just because unnie told you to." she said. 

"No Haerin. I'm saying this because I feel like it. I would never do something someone forced me to do. Believe me I'm better than that." I replied. She finally looked at me with her cat eyes. Oh how I missed them. 

"Fine. What is it?" she asked. 

"Im not firing you. Thats first." I said and she looked at me with eyes filled with shock and joy. 

"Seriously?" she asked and I nodded. 

"Second, I want to apologize for my behavior." I told her. She smiled and hugged me. 

"Ohh thank you!!" she said. 

"But I want to apologize too. For not coming back. I must've gotten you worried." she added. 

"That's okay. What matters is that you're okay now." I said on behalf her apology. 

"So i'm still working." she asked even though I just said it. 

"Yes yes don't worry okay?" I repeated. She hugged me once more. 

"Thank you.." she muttered. 

We sat like that for a few more seconda before separating. I went back to my former seat and told Eunchae she could go back and she reluctantly nodded. I laid back since there was still a few more hours. I plugged in my earphones in my ears and drifted off to sleep.. 

-THIS STORY IS STARTING TO BECOME MORE LIKE SHIT. I NOTICED THE VOTES GOING DOWNHILL. PLEASE CHECK OUT DON'T YOU DARE - SAIDA ITS REALLY GOOD I ACTUALLY LOVE WHERE ITS GOING AHHSHDH. HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE