3rd Chapter

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Think so? I know so!" she replied and I got really happy.

"Looks like you got the job!" Ms. Son said and I bowed.

"Thank you Ms. Son." I told her.

"Please call me Mina. I feel old." she said and I couldn't help but chuckle. While Ms. Marsh was standing in shock, Mina pulled me aside.

"Ms. Marsh can get cocky sometimes so please tell me you can handle her." Mina said.

"Of course i'm sure she isn't that bad." I replied and she laughed at my statement.

"You wish. Anyways you will start tomorrow at the same time today and this will go on every weekday. I'll tell you the salary details. Till tomorrow, bye." she said and left. I was jumping up and down because of happiness. I couldn't believe I had gotten the job! This is a sign to celebrate.

Danielle's POV

I couldn't believe that she was this good even though she wasn't even qualified. I was happy honestly that I had found the right person not gonna lie. She was really pretty too. Her lips looked soft and- wait what am I saying?

"Finally we don't need to change stylists every day." Mina said and came up to me.

"I agree but you've worked really hard this week. take a day off and see Chaeyeong!" I said and she laughed.

"Thanks Dani. See you!"

"Your welcome and see you too!"

I was tired too so I decided to go out with Liz. Without her help, I would still be looking for a goddamn designer and stylist! Anyways I dialed her phone number and she told me we could meet up at the nearby park! I got to where my driver was and told him that I would be going to the cafe. While going there, I spotted a girl that looked quite familiar but she was getting beaten up so I told my driver to stop and rushed her way.

"STOP THAT!" I shouted and the girl looked at me and once she recognized me, she ran away. The girl that was getting beaten up was no other than my new stylist so I picked her up in bridal style and carried her to my car. Her face was swollen so I told my driver to go to the hospital.

She was lying on my lap while her feet were on the seats. I was really worried. I wonder who that was though and why she was beating up erm, whats her name? Haerin? I saw that we had arrived so I carried her out immediately and called for a doctor. They took her away while I just waited anxiously.

After forty five minutes, the doctor told me that she was in a fine condition and that I could come in. I went in the room and saw that she was still unconscious. I caressed her cheek and saw that she was waking up so I backed up a bit.

"Ms. Marsh?" she asked while looking at me, shocked.

"Oh hey. I was going to visit my friend but then saw you getting beaten up and yeah here we are."

"I'm so sorry to having to cause you trouble Ms. Marsh."

"No no, don't think that. The important thing is that you'r alright." I said and smiled at her. Just then, I saw a girl with black her enter the room.

"UNNIE!!!" she shouted and hugged Haerin tightly. Im guessing that was her sister.

"Hey Chachae." she replied and hugged back. When the black haired girl saw me, she looked shocked and then went all gaga.

"OMG OMG I AM SUCH A BIG FAN MS. MARSH!" she said and bowed.

"It's an honor." I replied.

"What are you doing here Ms. Marsh?" she asked.

"Your sister is my stylist and designer." I replied and the girl turned to Haerin.

"YAH UNNIE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE THE DANIELLE MARSH'S DESIGNER!!" she shouted and playfully punched Haerin's arm.

"You didn't tell me you were her fan!" Haerin shot back.

"You have a point." Eunchae replied.

"I'll be taking my leave now." I replied and opened the door to leave but Haerin stopped me by grabbing my wrist which made me turn her way.

"Thank you."

How is this story so far? I hope yall like it :)

-author