Chapter 25: Ours

1) Hahaha omg the comments on the last chapter about Ryder not using a condom had me on the floor. My readers are so funny wow I love you guys so much.You guys entertain me with your comments just as much as I entertain you with the story. Plus the comments about their first time made me feel a hell of a lot better because I was nervous it would suck so thank you x

2) Mature/sexual content. If you do not like to read intimate and sexual content please stop reading once you feel sensitive to the topic. Please do not make yourself uncomfortable by reading if you don't want to. It's totally ok! Even if you don't like to read that kind of content please read this chapter up until then!! Cool and important stuff happens!

~

Jasmine's POV

My eyes flutter open and I squint once the bright sunlight blinds me. I close my eyes again to resist the harsh sun and try to fall back into a peaceful slumber. I let out an annoyed sigh when the extremely high volume of birds chirping through our open window keeps me from falling back asleep. I begin to get out of bed to close the window when the sheets fall from my body revealing my bare chest. A blush immediately washes over me as I remember last night. It was perfect. Sure a little clumsy in the beginning, but I would relive it over and over again. The way Ryder's hands touched every inch of my skin, the way he looked at me like I was the only person in this world who matters, how much love was in the air. I've never felt such an intense pleasure and it's a pleasure I never want him to never stop making me feel. Once again, I blush at my own thoughts. I never would have guessed that these thoughts would be forming in my head before I moved here. Before I met Ryder. Which is why I was taken back when my mom brought up the topic of birth control while ago at dinner one night. She acted like it was just casual dinner conversation. My mom and I are close so although I didn't tell her Ryder and I were becoming more intimate, she knows were teenagers and the reality of that. So I started the pill, not knowing I would need it this soon. I hadn't told Ryder but one day he walked in on me taking it. He didn't see the packaging so he thought it was medicine. This made his concern and worry for my well being instantly rise so I had to tell him the truth.

I look at the window I can clearly hear the birds through and my eyebrows furrow in confusion to see that the window is closed. But if it's closed, why can I hear the outside so well? I hold the sheets up to my chest and sit up in the bed. I stay still listening to the world around me. I'm shocked when I realize I can hear Ryder's steady breathing while he's asleep much more than I usually can. I can suddenly hear the ceiling fan that I thought was silent last night. The bed starts to move because Ryder begins to stir in his sleep as he wakes. My mouth opens slightly in disbelief when I can hear his heart beat pick up. I turn to look at him.

"Why is your heart beating faster? What's wrong?" I ask.

"I woke up to see you sitting here with a confused expression, I thought something was wrong so I guess it sparked my heart rate-wait how can you hear my heart?" He sits up with a confused expression that matches mine.

"I don't know," I whisper, "I can hear everything. I can hear the birds through the window, the fan, your breathing while you were asleep."

A small smile begins to form on Ryder's face confusing me even more.

"What else is different?" He ask.

I look around the room. "Everything's a little clearer. Not extremely but there's a small difference..." Ryder places a hand on my thigh under the blanket. As usual, his touch warms me up but this time something similar to a faint electric shock goes through my body causing me to gasp.