Chapter 22: Yours and Mine

Ryder's POV

There are so many sides to Jasmine I've never seen. Jasmine seems so innocent, which she is, but her actions during her heat are ones I've never seen before. There's sexiness in her confidence, the things she does, the things she says. Pleasuring Jasmine has to be one of the most amazing feelings. I love making her feel good. It's my job to make her feel amazing both emotionally and physically. The fact that I was able to make her feel the things she did and made her moan my name is a pride booster for me and my wolf. We love to make our mate feel at bliss.

Although, I helped Jasmine through her heat by giving her an orgasm, doesn't mean her heat is over. She hasn't had any more pain and discomfort and it's not as strong, but I can still smell her heat, so I know it hasn't gone away entirely. It's hard to be able to smell her arousal without putting my hands all over her. If I do, I don't know how well I'll be able to stop myself from going farther. I don't want to rush Jasmine into anything.

Jasmine is currently standing in front of my bed in her bra and jeans lightly covering her chest. We were laying down in my bed after I pleasured my mate when I noticed Jasmine is still wearing jeans and I want her to be more comfortable. It took her some convincing that it'd be fine to wear a new pair of my boxers for the day because the house is empty right now. Lauren left as soon as she figured out I'm here, and everyone else is at school or work.

I told her once again she didn't have to hide her body from me when I saw her cover her chest. It took her a while to admit it but she said she's just insecure because no one has seen her without clothes and she doesn't know how I feel about her body. I told her that I honestly love her body. Jasmine's breast are the perfect size to me. So is her butt, her thighs, her stomach, everything. There's just no way you can be in love with someone and not love the body they're in as well.

"Babe, you do know that I just gave you an orgasm so seeing you in just underwear and a bra is nothing." I said with a smirk after she tried to get me to close my eyes while she changed. She tried to fight a blush but didn't hide her face which I'm more than happy I've stopped her from doing.

She bit her lip then sighed. "Fine, you're right."

Jasmine surprised me by slowly taking off her jeans. My eyes trailed down her body from head to toe as she slipped the jeans off. From her chest, to her waist, to her hips, to her thighs. I looked at her in her matching black lace bra and underwear that look perfect against her naturally tan skin. She turned around to grab the boxers I put on top of the dresser and her tank top. Her underwear isn't completely a thong but I can see most of her perfect butt. I don't know why guys have to be boobs or butt guys. It's safe to say I'm both.

"Don't put those on." I said.

"What? Why?" She asked confused looking back at me.

"Come here."

"Ok?" She asked confused as she slowly made her way towards me.

I can't wait for her. I got out of my bed walking to her and grabbed her pulling her into me. I crashed my lips onto hers. She kissed me back then pulled back once she needed air. I kissed down her shoulder.

"Ryd," she said breathlessly, "I think it's making it come back." Jasmine said referring to the warmth and pain from her heat. I sniffed the air realizing she's right. The smell is stronger.

"I don't want to stop, but I have to." I said but didn't make the effort to stop as I continued to run my hands down her body.

"Why?" She asked. She surprised me once again by standing up on her toes and kissing my neck.

"Werewolf thing." I said closing my eyes. I can feel them changing, darkening.

"Explain it to me." She spoke before placing light kisses down my chest, making it hard for me to concentrate.

"Sex is in a male werewolf's nature, Jas. Anything sexual. If we do stuff again, I don't know if I'll be able to stop. I don't want to lose control of my wolf and hurt you." I said placing my hands on her waist taking a step back. If she keeps touching me I'll lose it.

"You won't lose control." Jasmine

"How do you know that?" I asked

"Because I know you would never hurt me." She said looking up at me.

"I already have once." I said ashamed.

"Stop Ryder, don't say that, you didn't hurt me. I'm ok. We're ok. I-" Jasmine couldn't finish her sentence and a look of pain shot across her face. The symptoms of her heat are getting bad again.

I would never hurt Jasmine again. I would never let the wants of my wolf let me lose control and bring any harm to my mate; do anything she doesn't want me to do. And right now, making that pain go away is something we both want.

I kissed Jasmine's lips trailing my hands down to her butt. I hooked her underwear around my fingers and pulled her closer. I slowly put my hand into her underwear and started to rub once again. She gasped and her legs became weak. I wrapped my other hand around her body to hold her up. I repeated what I did to her body just minutes before until she reached her peak once again.

"You know, people think you're quiet but you're not at all." I said to Jasmine as we walked down my stairs and into my kitchen.

"I mean I guess, but I'm not the loudest." She responded. I lifted her up onto the counter and opened her legs so I can stand between them.

"You were loud a couple minutes ago." I winked at her referring to when I was pleasuring her sexually.

"Oh my God shut up. I can't help it," she admitted whispering, "I don't know why."

"It's ok. It's sexy. You're sexy." I pecked her lips.

She blushed. "I've never been called that before."

"Sexy? Well you are. Now babe, what do you want to eat? It's lunch time so it's time to fill you up." I poked her stomach and she giggled lightly pushing me away. Sexy and adorable.

"I don't care. Whatever you're having." She shrugged.

"C'mon Jas, there must be something you're craving."

"Well..." I watched her mouth as she bit her lip and thought, "A grilled cheese sounds amazing right now."

"Coming right up." I kissed her forehead and squeezed her sides tickling her.

Jasmine and I spent the rest of the day goofing around and fooling off. Her heat officially went away and there's no smell. We lost track of time and didn't even realize school was let out until I heard the pack members in high school all come into the house.

All of them were both surprised and happy to see Jasmine. They know what happened with us and like me, didn't know when we would be ok again.

"Jasmine I'm so hap-is that a hickey?" Morgan said smirking pointing to the mark I left on Jasmine. Jasmine quickly fixed her hair so it covered it.

"And you're wearing his boxers? Wow you two must have really missed each other and made up extremely well." Lauren winked at Jasmine causing her to blush.

"Ryder,-" Brad started.

"Don't even say anything." I stopped Brad because I know whatever comes out of his mouth will be extremely sexual and the possibilities are endless.

"We'll be upstairs." I said then grabbed Jasmine's hand leading her to my room.

"You know," I started as I closed the door, "I'm glad you came here today."

"Why?" She asked me smiling.

"Not only because it's the reason we fixed what happened between us, but also because I wouldn't want you anywhere but with me when you're in heat. I don't want assholes near you who try to take advantage of you when they realize you're in heat and can't keep their dirty hands to themselves. Well this doesn't just go for when you're in heat actually. I don't ever want you with anyone else. I love you. You're my mate and you're mine and only mine. Just like how I'm yours and only yours. Hopefully only I get the privilege of having you. Of touching you like I do. Of saying this kind of stuff to you. Of being with you. Of loving you."
~
Short with a cheesy ending. Thank you for reading xoxo
(SOME OF YOU ARE ASKING IF THE BOOK IS OVER, IT'S NOT. I just meant a cheesy ending for this chapter, not the book! Keep reading loves)