Chapter 24: Forever

1) I do not condone underage drinking. All scenes are purely fictional for entertainment purposes. Please be safe and responsible! x

2) Mature/sexual content. If you do not like to read intimate and sexual content please stop reading once you feel sensitive to the topic. This chapter is detailed (well at least I tried to make it detailed). Please do not make yourself uncomfortable by reading if you don't want to. It's totally ok!

3) This is a long chapter so once again, grab a snack or something :)

~

"Shit." Ryder and I hiss in unison as we hear a knock on his bedroom door. I quickly scramble to put Ryder's sweatshirt back on as he does the same with his shirt. I don't know what it is about us, about me, but it's becoming extremely hard to keep my hands off him. This isn't the first time lately that we've been interrupted fooling around. We haven't gone as far as we did while I was in heat but I can tell we're both craving something more.

"Come in!" I try to yell still out of breath from Ryder's hands on my body moments before.

"Ok," Lauren walks in slowly with her eyes closed, "Is everyone in the room clothed?"

I blush a little then roll my eyes at how dramatic she is. "Yes, Lauren."

"Unfortunately." Ryder mumbles under his breath as he pulls me closer to him on his bed.

"Great," Lauren opened her eyes, "now come on Jasmine, the girls and I are going back to your house so we can find you something to wear for tonight!" she says excitedly clapping her hands together.

"What's tonight?" Both Ryder and I ask at the same time.

"The Underground." Lauren answers with a smile of excitement on her face.

"The what?" I ask. You'd think I'd be able to keep up with them now that I know about werewolves but that's never the case with them.

"It's a night club." Ryder answers before beginning to trail his fingers up and down my exposed legs, under the comforter, shielded away from Lauren's view.

"Do you all have fake ID's or something? Most of the nightclubs I know of are 21 and over."

Lauren answers me next, "No, it's actually a werewolf club. It's 18 plus." Ryder's hand slowly made it's way under the long sweatshirt as his hand comes in contact with my hip. He begins playing with the hem of my underwear. I look at him shocked, surprised he's doing this with Lauren in the room, only to find him with a normal innocent look on his face. This little shit.

I take a breath trying to ignore Ryder's finger slowly but surely slipping into my underwear. "I'm still 17 though...God I feel like such a baby compared to you guys." I groan in annoyance.

"It's ok, babe, we can get you in. I am an Alpa after all," Ryder says with a cunning smile on his face causing me to laugh lightly and roll my eyes, "You'll be eighteen soon anyway, then we can celebrate." He smirks at me as his middle finger softly touches my clit causing me to gasp.

"I can't wait!" I yell dramatically to cover up my gasp which makes Ryder to chuckle. "I feel like I've been stuck at this age forever." I said honestly.

"Ok now come on! We all have to get ready," Lauren begins coming closer to the bed. Ryder smoothly removes his hands from my body, and my underwear, just before Lauren begins pulling me off the bed, "We'll meet you and the guys there later tonight." she says to Ryder starting to walk us out of the room.