Chapter 15-Healing

.A/n:We're coming near the end guys.Enjoy this quick but full of Sonamy chappie

~•~

The day was slow.The night was even slower.Soon the sun rose and it was a new day.Everyone however hadn't talked to each other since the day before.Sticks and Tails discussed what they saw,Knuckles and Rouge were hidden behind the hut's curtain,and Sonic and Amy were healing in the safe hut...

"...It all happened so fast."

Sonic flinched and looked up to see Amy looking down at him.She slowly sat down on the hut's steps next to him.

"What happened so fast?"Sonic asked curiously.

Amy stared ahead,watching the ocean glisten.

"Everything.It all started just from our kiss and escalated from there.Shadow came here,you not feeling the same as I did,Shadow leading me on,then him kidnapping me...and him..."she trailed off.

Guilt hit him hard.Sonic glanced at her and saw how innocent and frightened she looked.As he was staring,her words soaked into him.

"Shadow led you on?"he questioned.

Amy nodded,"After you beat Shadow up,I was scared of you to be honest.And then when you said you couldn't like me,my heart was at a weak state.And Shadow was the only guy who was there for me...So when I started to visit him when he was recovering,he told me that I was beautiful...and then he kissed me..."

Sonic felt a pang of jealously.

"But that's when he strangled me and I passed out.Then the kidnapping happened and I woke up in that cave and..,"Amy sighed,"Ya...I guess I'm still in shock that everything happened so fast...and angry at myself for actually falling for Shadow..."

Sonic scooted closer and rubbed his face with his hands.He glanced at her.

"None of this would of happened if I..."he stopped in mid-sentence.

Amy looked at him and scanned his face.

"If what?"

A minute passed before he replied.And when he did,he cut the silence like a knife.

"None of this would of happened if I just...admitted that the kiss was not an accident..."Sonic said slowly.

Amy's eyes widened,"What?"

"That kiss.It wasn't because I was half asleep.And I felt so stupid for wanting it to be a secret.I felt something from that kiss.It was amazing,and it makes me angry that I didn't tell you how it make me feel.I was scared to fall in love with you,I was confused.But now everything is clear,"he explained.

She locked her eyes with his,"Everything?"

"Yes everything.Amy Rose,I can't tell you how beautiful I think you are.Because words can't explain it.That kiss that we shared was no sweet secret.It was amazing.And since that day I longed to feel your lips against mine,"Sonic said huskily.

Amy's cheeks lit up as he said this.She scooted closer.Putting her hand over his,he carefully and gently intertwined their fingers together.

"Amy Rose.I'm sorry I was such a coward.I should of been a man and asked you out already.Will you ever forgive me?"he asked.

"Yes Sonic,I forgive you,"she whispered.

Sonic smiled and used his free arm to pull her closer.She arched an eyebrow as she was being moved.He dug his face into her neck,breathing slowly.She tensed,blushing madly.

"S-Sonic..."Amy whispered again.

He pulled back gently and was nose to nose with her.

"Amy Rose,would you please make me the happiest hedgehog alive and be my girlfriend?"Sonic asked confidently.

Amy's smile widened as he asked his.She kissed his nose,making him blush.

"Yes,a million times yes,"she replied.

Sonic grinned widely and waited not another second.He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.She kissed him back,slowly moving her lips over his.It started out gently,but then it became more heated and deep.Amy's back was now pressed against the porch of the hut.Sonic loomed over her,his hands on each side of her shoulders.Both of their breathing became heavy as their quills were unruly and messy.

"I just want to keep kissing you Amy,"Sonic chuckled lowly,out of breath.

Amy reached out and grabbed onto his scarf.She pulled down gently and smirked,looking into his breathless emerald eyes.His face was only mere inches from hers,making his lips seem even more irresistible.

"Give me all you got,"she panted.

Sonic grinned before catching her lips in yet another deep and passionate kiss.

They stayed like this for several hours,just kissing the day away.With no care in the world,nothing else mattered to them.Even though they went through a lot,and on the way received many new wounds.But just like their physical wounds,their emotional ones will heal just the same.All it takes is time,and a little bit of love along the way.