Chapter 17-What?

A/n:Last chapter guys!*sniffle and cries an ocean*I'm gonna miss this book so much!I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it!Btw this chapter is mainly Sonamy fluff so enjoy the last chapter and excuse meh while I go clean my eyeballs*runs to the bathroom*

~•~

*Few Months Later*

"Hey baby,"Amy chirped.

She walked in the hut,smiling happily.Sonic was in the middle of playing a video game.He was concentrating on it,biting his tongue.

"Hey Ames,"he said quickly,hoping he wouldn't die in the game.

Amy walked over to him and sat on the bed next to him.She scooted closer,leaning against him.Sonic didn't look over at her,he was too engrossed in his game to notice.Amy puffed out her cheeks and tugged lightly on his scarf.

"Hm,"Sonic said,leaning forward,his thumbs whisking over the controller.

She rolled her eyes and thought deeply before grinning evilly.

"Hey uh Sonic...do you remember Scourge?"she asked slowly.

Sonic cringed,"Ya sadly I do."

Amy bit her bottom lip,"Huh,I wonder how he got my number."

His eyes widened before he dropped his controller.Sonic's head snapped in her direction as he leaned in forward.

"He what?Did he call you?Text you?Give me your phone!Amy let me see it!What did he say?He better not be flirting with you!I'm gonna kill him,"Sonic said quickly.

Amy giggled and waved him away,"I'm just messing with you."

Sonic blinked and scowled,his ears fell.

"That was cruel,I was starting to get worried,"he mumbled.

"How so?"

A blush showed on his muzzle as he glanced at her.

"Because.You're mine,and I don't want to lose you to someone else,"he said slowly.

Amy cooed and stroked his quills,huddling closely to him.

"You won't lose me Sonic,I'm yours and no one else's,"She said softly.

Sonic smiled widely before narrowing his eyes with a smirk.He turned to her and chuckled.Amy raised her eyebrow before her eyes widened.

"Mine!"he growled,tackling Amy onto the bed.

She squealed as he pinned her down,playfully growling at her.

"Please don't!"Amy giggled.

Sonic leaned forward and kissed her gently.He pulled back and was nose to nose with her.Amy smiled as he did the same.

"You'll never leave me right Ames?"he whispered,kissing her again.

"Never Sonic,"she whispered back,kissing him also.

He grinned widely,his locking with hers.Sonic leaned down and nuzzled her neck lovingly.She lifted her chin to give him more access.

"I love your scent Amy,"he breathed.

She blushed and looked down to see his quills.He began to place kisses on her neck,up to her jaw.Amy bit her lip and began to play with his quills,running her fingers through them slowly.Sonic made a low growl like purr that rumbled through his throat as he rested his face on the crook of her neck.After a few moments he went back to her lips and kissed her deeply.

Sonic rustled her quills,getting as much access to her mouth as he could.Just as Amy let out a very small moan(almost unheard)footsteps were heard.

"Hey guys!"

Sonic pulled back quickly and snapped his head in the direction of the voice.Knuckles stood just a few feet away,grinning ear to ear.An awkward silence filled the air.Amy blinked and pulled her head up,looking at Knuckles.He just stood there.

"Uh Knuckles....?"Sonic questioned.

"Ya?"

Amy stayed where she was,"Is there a reason you came in here for?"

"We need a don't disturb sign..."Sonic mumbled.

Knuckles tapped his chin,"Oh ya!I have to tell you guys something important."

Before Amy could answer,Sonic blurted out,"Can't this wait until later?We're kinda busy."

Knuckles didn't seem to notice the fact that Sonic was currently on top of Amy.He just stared at them without a care in the world,no curiosity,no disgust.Knuckles actually seemed sorta happy.

"What is it Knuckles,what do you have to tell us?"she asked politely.

"...I have a girlfriend,"he grinned.

They both blinked.Sonic looked at Amy and she looked at him.Then,he they looked back at Knuckles.

"What?"