Chapter 1-Stuck With You

A/n:First story so go easy on me please!!!Vote and comment!Enjoy this first chapter!

**********

"Egghead!"yelled Sonic.

The grumpy man with a mustache,a.k.a Dr.Eggman,turned the giant robot around to face the famous blue hedgie.

"Ah ha!Sonic the rodent!Meet my Rhino Bot!"he bellowed.

The huge rhino dug it's foot into the dirt and lowered it's head in attack.Sonic crossed his arms and smirked.

"Really?A tin can rhino?"he asked with a snicker.

Eggman clenched his fist and growled,"Attack!"

The huge metal rhino with glowing red eyes charged at Sonic with its head down and horn up.He yawned and easily ran right under it.While he did this,Sonic pushed a small button on his small communicator like watch on his wrist.

"Tails!Get Amy to stand in front of Eggbreath's robot!"he yelled.

Tails,on the other end,was flying in his airplane,headgear on.

"Got it Sonic!"he said into the headgear.

Tails held onto the steering wheel,looking down at a small pink figure who stood next to a bigger red figure.

"Amy!"Tails said through his gear,"Get in front of the robot!"

Amy the hedgehog,who was currently waiting on the ground,stood with arms crossed.She stood next to the muscular red echidna known as Knuckles.He was cracking his namesakes waiting for orders.Amy blinked and looked over at Knuckles.

"Uh did I hear him right?"she asked.

Knuckles shrugged as Tails voice came over her communicator watch.

"Hurry Amy!"he interfered.

She groaned and ran toward the rhino bot who was turning its massive body around to charge at Sonic again.Amy was running slower than usual since she was holding her huge mallet.She pulled it over her shoulder and found herself standing behind the robot,about ten feet away.

"Hey you!"she yelled.

The rhino turned his head around,looking straight at the pink hedgie.It turned its huge body slowly turned around;it roared.

"Ya you!Come and get me!"Amy hollered.

The robot then charged,revealing Sonic standing there waiting.

"Ok Amy!You know what to do!"he called at her.

She blinked blankly,watching as the rhino came at quick speed toward her.

"Uh Sonic!I don't know what to do!"she yelped.

Tails heard this,"What???"

Sonic furrowed his brows,"Yes you do."

Amy took one step back as the rhino came straight forward.She then lifted her mallet and swung just as the rhino reached her.Squeezing her eyes shut,she felt a strong force slam against her mallet.Amy flew back a good ten feet before hitting the sandy rocky ground.The rhino skidded back,slamming into a rock wall.Electric blue waves traveled around the robot before it malfunctioned and exploded into tons of scrap metal.

"Nooooooo!"screamed Dr.Eggman.

Sonic smirked,"Hah,your plans are spoiled Eggy."

Dr.Eggman turned to him and bellowed a laugh.

"That's what you think!"he howled.

Just as Amy stood up,she looked over to where the rhino bot exploded to find the endoskeleton of it.

"What the?"she cocked her head.

The endoskeleton looked over at Amy and charged at her.Caught off guard,she looked around for her mallet that had flown out of her hand when she flew back.Just as she found it and was reaching for it,the endoskeleton was only a few feet away.

"Amy!"

She gasped and squeezed her eyes shut before she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.Her body was crushed up against someone.Amy dug her face into the familiar smell,feeling a soft fabric touch her cheek.

'Sonic?...I think it is...'

Amy opened her eyes to see darkness since her face was buried in the fabric.She pulled her head back and looked up to see Sonic's face buried in her shoulder.A blush spread across her muzzle before she realized that they both were tumbling.

"S-Sonic!"Amy hollered.

However it was too late when they fell between a crack in the desert like ground.Darkness surrounded them as sharp rocks pierced them in the back multiple of times.Amy gritted her teeth in pain,clutching onto Sonic.Both grunted with agony when they hit the ground.The two didn't speak since they were in pain.Sonic was crushing poor Amy so she couldn't move either way.

"Amy you alright?"Sonic asked with one eye closed.

"No...you're...crushing....me."

His eyes widened slightly before he rolled off her.Amy slowly sat up then looked around.

"Is this some kind of underground cave?"she asked.

Sonic stood up and looked around the dark cave only to find darkness.

"I guess,"he sighed,hands on his hips.

Amy pulled her legs up to her chest and hugged them.Sonic gathered rocks and sticks before building a fire pit.About five minutes later,flames were crackling.

"Wow that was quick,"Amy said impressed.

"Well I've actually been in this situation before,"Sonic said,sitting beside her.

He put his hands behind his head and leaned back against a small boulder sticking out of the ground.Amy pushed a quill behind her ear and looked up,squirting her eyes.

"You think the others will find us soon?"she asked.

He stared deep into the flames of the fire.

"Of course,you don't think Tails and Knuckles will find us?...You don't think Tails will find us?"

Amy giggled,"True.I just hope they find us soon."

He nodded and closed both eyes,"Same here."

Amy looked over at Sonic and scanned him.She was breathless at the sight of him at the moment.The light of the fire reflected off his face,causing all his features to appear visible.She couldn't help but stare,and she could stare as long as she wanted since both his eyes were closed.Sighing deeply,she tore her eyes away from him and rested them on the fire.
Looking into the fire,she listened to the crackles.

*******
Did you like?I hope so!Updating hopefully in at least two days!Adios!