Chapter 10-Taking the Bait

A/n:Sorry guys for the long wait😅 I'm still writing but anyway here's your next part~

~•~

A couple days passed.

Amy didn't talk to Sonic and vice versa.Shadow began to heal,and Amy stayed by his side the whole time.Now that Amy's heart was vulnerable,she was desperate.And she felt like Shadow was the only one she could trust...For now.Sonic's anger grew as he spotted her everyday creeping into Shadow's hut.Trying to ignore it,he wasn't seen for days.

"Thanks Ames."

Amy flinched,the only time she heard that nickname was...from Sonic.She tried ignoring it and nodded,sitting on the stool near his bed.Amy scanned over his body,blinking when she didn't see a trace of bruises or wounds.

"Shadow...where are your wounds?"she asked,confused.

He slowly pulled the cover over his body,hiding it from Amy's eye view.

"Oh it's because of my fur..."he mumbled,sitting up.

Quickly he hissed and lied back down.Amy rested a hand on his chest and looked at him worriedly.

"Be careful Shadow,you're still sore,"she said gently.

Shadow nodded but eyed her hand,slowly trailing up to meet her emerald eyes.She blinked and scanned his face.He did the same and used his right back to cup her cheek.Amy looked away shyly,but he forced her to look at her.

"You know Amy...I'm not a coward...to admit...that you are the most beautiful hedgehog I have ever seen..."he whispered.

Her eyes glimmered as she leaned in closer.

"Really?"she whispered back.

Shadow pulled her closer,so that their lips were only a few centimeters away."Yes really,and I'll tell you a million times again."

Amy's heart was beating so fast,she forgot all her troubles.Instead she leaned in and finally met his lips.He pulled her closer,running his hand through her quills.As she continued to kiss him,it felt...different.She didn't feel the amazing sensation she got from Sonic's kiss.Amy didn't feel the sparks or the tingling.She just felt...warm.However,she didn't pull away,in hopes that she may feel something if she kissed him deep enough.

He groaned,but still Amy felt nothing.But she did feel him slip his arms around her waist,almost pulling her into the bed with him.Amy tensed,very slowly trying to pull back.He didn't let her.Instead he kissed her even more roughly.Amy opened her eyes,his were still closed.She needed air.Amy tried harder this time to pull back.

However his hands were kept tightly on her waist.She whimpered as he used his sharp fangs to bite her bottom lip,drawing blood.Amy flinched and struggled to get free.Her head became light headed as he moved his hand to the back of her neck.She squeezed her eyes shut as he began to wrap his hand around her neck.

'W-what is he doing!?'she screamed in her head.

....He strangled.Hard.As soon as she realized what he was doing,Amy thrashed around.Stars and different color blotches fogged her vision.Tingles and numbness traveled up and down her body.Shadow stopped kissing her and instead wrapped both hands around her neck...and strangled her.

For her...everything...went...dark...

"Goodnight sweet Ames...."