015

The young woman implored the doctor, "Please, you have to assist me!" After relaying the details of the situation, she awaited his response

The young woman implored the doctor, "Please, you have to assist me!" After relaying the details of the situation, she awaited his response. "Regrettably, I am unable to aid you. Not only is it beyond my capabilities, but the circumstances are insurmountable. The entire world seems to be opposed to your cause," responded the doctor. "Despite my desire to provide assistance, it is simply not feasible," the young woman added.

Upon seeing your crestfallen expression, the girl noticed your disappointment. However, her demeanor quickly changed, and her eyes sparkled with a newfound idea. "Wait, I have a plan," you exclaimed as she reached for a nearby ballpen.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Despite their valiant efforts in persuading numerous individuals that [Y/N] was not guilty, their attempts proved to be futile, and ultimately, unsuccessful.

The doctor, feeling increasingly frustrated, exclaimed, "Continuing with this course of action may arouse suspicion towards me!"

"What should we do?" you muttered, pacing back and forth as you contemplated a plan of action.

Abruptly stopping your stride, you turned to face the doctor and declared, "I have a plan this time," with a smirk on your face.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

You effortlessly sliced the attackers.
Thick, but can cut through almost everything. You had kept this ability hidden for years, but now it sad time to use it to defend yourself.

You retreat knowing you can't take all of them since most of them are ability users.

Utilizing another one of your abilities, you made yourself invisible and significantly increased your speed.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"Have you gathered any information?" you inquired of the doctor, who was seated at her desk. She nodded and turned her laptop screen towards you, revealing a list of known ability users, some of whom you had encountered before.

"Shall we commence with the plan?" the doctor asked, prompting you to nod in agreement.

A very short chapter, I'm really sorry, I've been trying to focus on school since I'm failing 😓, I also have a lot of family problems therefore I cannot follow my update schedule, I'll try to but mostly I update randomly, I'll also redo this if I...

A very short chapter, I'm really sorry, I've been trying to focus on school since I'm failing 😓, I also have a lot of family problems therefore I cannot follow my update schedule, I'll try to but mostly I update randomly, I'll also redo this if I have the time