001

"Hm? Oh y/n, your done already? That was faster than I expected

"Hm? Oh y/n, your done already? That was faster than I expected." A tall and slender woman with cherry red eyes and light, scarlet hair tied into a traditional Japanese bun that is held by three long golden pins and another hair clip on the right side of her head, composed by a light pink furry hair clip and red ribbon which forms a five-petal flower, and violet eyes asked.

"Mhm, My opponent loss easily." The girl in a lolita dress answered while she took her shoes off.

"I forgot to say, boss wanted to talk with you." The women stated looking at the figure

"Alright" The girl nodded

"Good luck for tomorrow, Y/n."

"Thank you Ozaki-san" You thanked the tall slender woman as you left the room

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

'knock Knock! '

........

"Come in" A voice spoke through the door.

Y/n opened the door and closed when she entered the room. "What did you want to tell me, Mori-sama?" The girl asked the fairly tall man and has a slender physique. He has straight, chin-length black hair slicked back, leaving bangs on each side of his face.He wears a sharp suit, consisting of a white button-up, a black pinstriped suit jacket, black shoes, and black trousers. The shirt has a purple and white striped tie. Over this, he wears a black trench coat and long, almost knee-length maroon scarf he leaves hanging over his shoulders untied. He also wears white gloves.

"Ah, Y/n. I want to tell you, you have a new mission. " the fairly tall man spoke

"Card? " the girl asked as the man nodded showing a card of Jack of diamond, He then put a card of Queen of heart, Then put another card this time it was a spade.

"Ah.. Whats the mission? " the girl asked

"join the armed detective agency and be a spy for me." The man answered

"What's the heart for?" She asked with curiosity

"To not betray us."

"Alright." You left the room as you sighed

"This is a pain"