003

"How did I even come to be in this situation?" the girl queried, her tone formal and measured

"Ah, yes," she recalled, her voice laced with a tinge of regret, "I was attempting to apply for something when I inadvertently entered this room, thus leading to my current predicament." She sighed

Despite the potential danger, the girl considered enlisting the help of the Armed Detective Agency. However, she expressed disappointment in their apparent lack of attention to detail. "This is a waste of my time," she mused, before ultimately deciding to lend her assistance. "I guess, I should help." she declared resolutely, before proceeding to carefully analyze the surroundings.

'Nothing, how am I going to stop this mess..'

The girl sighed in frustration as she analyzed the man in front of her.

The man was holding a gun to his right hand and a remote control to his left hand, beside him there's a bomb with a time, down there there's a girl as a hostage.

'Hmmm..' You took a second to think before the young boy spoke again
"Just bring me to the president!" The man shouted threatening everybody in the room as they gasp

'Is this man obsessed' she asked dumbfounded at the guy for being obsessed

The girl analyzed everything deeply until she found something 'Bingo!' The girl smirked a sign that she hit the jackpot.

The girl stood up as the man panicked and aimed the gun at her shakily

"G-get back! Or else I'm going to start the timer! " the boy threatened the girl as she remained unfazed by the boys action.

'Silly' The girl then walked over until she got closer

The man then pointed a gun to her head.

"Get back! Or else I'm going to fire this!"

"Sir, I'm afraid that the gun has no bullet." The girl replied as she kicked him upward resulting the man to lose the hold on the gun and the remote control, the girl quickly grabbed the remote control letting the gun fall aside.

"Y-you! "The man attacked her trying to get the remote but the girl quickly dodge it.

You quickly came to his behind and pin him down

" Miss, are you okay? " You asked the girl being held as a hostage, you got no response

"Oh, right. Sorry" you apologized for being careless. You then took out the rope from the woman's mouth, "Are you okay? " you asked with a concern voice. "Y-yes I'm fine, thank you!" She thanked you. "Ah no problem" you quickly accepted her apology.

.
.
.
.

A clapping sound can be heard behind you, you then quickly turned behind to saw a young man with mildly wavy, short, dark brown hair and narrow dark brown eyes. His bangs frame his face, while some are gathered at the center of his forehead. He is quite tall and slim in terms of physique. For his attire, he wears a long sand-colored trench coat, the belt of which he leaves untied. Under it is a black vest over a striped dress shirt that is light blue in hue. He wears a bolo tie, which is held by a brown ribbon and a turquoise pendant. He also dons beige pants, dark brown shoes, and has bandages wrapped around his entire body; only his face, hands.

Then some people started to clap with him. 'What the fuck?' You stood there dumbfounded trying to process the situation

"You passed!" The man with a dark brown hair exclaimed

"Passed what.?" You muttered clearly dumb founded, then the realization hits you "oh, the test.." You answered your question 'that was easy' you sighed.

You let go of the boy since you were gripping his wrist tightly, "Sorry." You apologized to the boy, "Ah! It's fine don't worry." The boy accepted your apology.

"What's your name? " the brunette haired asked trying to hold back something. 'Should I tell him? Not to mention he looks familiar.. I'm just going to say the truth.' "Y/n L/n" you bowed, "How about you? " you added, "Osamu Dazai, pleasure to meet you,Y/n L/n"

' "Y/n L/n" you bowed, "How about you? " you added, "Osamu Dazai, pleasure to meet you,Y/n L/n"