007

'Ring ring!'

'Ring ring!'

The bell rang, students then went to packed their things to leave the school

You went to pack your things quickly and leave the class quickly, you were running in the school hallways hurriedly.

You were waiting for your driver to come and pick you up.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"At the armed detective agency, please." You demand

"okay, Miss L/n" the driver exclaimed as he began to start the engine
You looked at your side admiring the view on the window waiting patiently

"Lady Y/n, we have arrived" the driver announced as you hummed in reply getting of the car

"Well then, i'll be off, pick me up around 12:50 pm, will ya?" You bid your goodbye

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Upon opening the office door, you expeditiously proceeded to your desk in order to complete your outstanding work. As you were diligently typing away, you became cognizant of some commotion taking place in front of you.

"The indolence, Dazai! Cease your slothful behavior and attend to your tasks!" demanded the blond man as he forcefully removed the brown-haired man's headphones.

"Please, Kunikida-san! I'll complete my works later. " beseeched Dazai as he surreptitiously retrieved his headphones.

Before Kunikida-san could continue his harangue, Dazai had already reclined lazily with closed eyes, enjoying his music. This left Kunikida dumbfounded. You let out a slight chuckle witnessing this amusing exchange between the two partners.

Though Kunikida was oblivious to your amusement, Dazai noticed and opened his eyes to behold a young woman with (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and doll-like features. This piqued Dazai's interest in the girl.

As you let out a chuckle, you returned your attention to your work. However, you suddenly felt another hand grasping your own. You turned around to find a young man with short, dark brown hair and narrow, dark brown eyes staring back at you.

It was Dazai Osamu.

"Hey there, pretty lady. Would you like to commit double suicide with me?" he said with a mischievous grin.

But before he could even finish his sentence, a loud smack echoed across the room. A blonde man had smacked Dazai's head to bring him to a stop.

"I apologize on behalf of my colleague's rude behavior, miss," the blonde man apologized, bowing before you.

As you sat there, still trying to process the situation, you suddenly became aware that Dazai had kissed your hand and proposed to you. You were taken aback by the sudden display of affection and found yourself blushing with embarrassment.