014

A woman laid there lifeless with her own pool of blood

"It was nice working with you" said the man leaving the woman dead body in an unknown place

"This time.. I'll ruin your life, [Y/N]"

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

You groaned as the sun hits your face. You stood up half awake annoyed the fact that it was already morning.

Your phone rang a sign that someone was calling you. You looked at your phone to see Mori, your boss calling you.

You tapped accept.

"[Y/N]...what did you do last night?" Your boss asked, he sounds a bit scared "Nothing? I slept early after talking with the port mafia member" you truthfully said, you were wondering why he sounds.. Frightened?

"[Y/N], your target all over the world." The man spoke again as you widened your eyes in shock "What.." You muttered "open the T.V" mori replied as you took the remote from your desk and opened the tv.

The new was about you being wanted. Well yes, you were wanted but you've never expected to be wanted all across the word. You stood there I'm shocked. The news said you have done something terrible, which you have not DONE.

"Mori.. I didn't do this! I swear" you tried to prove your innocent "I know, you would never do this without my order. But.. I'm sorry, I can't defend you this time" your phone dropped as you heard his last sentence. Normally he would try to keep you alive since you were important at the port mafia, but now.. I guess he left you to die from now on.

You knew he was an asshole but you didn't expect this.

"Fuck" you muttered trying to find away, unfortunately there is no way.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"hey.. Look, [Y/N] is wanted.." Atsushi announced as Dazai looked over at the TV "Oh! Thats our mission, is to find [Y/N]!" The brunette man exclaimed "That's unfortunate to hear, I've never expect that one of the armed detective agency is a criminal that is wanted all over the world" a female voice spoke up drawing all the attention to her "she maybe is our friend but her doings are never forgivable" Kunikida replied "We have a meeting let's go" The man added

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"I'm worried about [Y/N], we're not really going to help her?" Kouyo asked with concern on her voice, she was scared to lose her. You were like a little sister to her. "Yes, it's for your own safety. We don't stand a chance at the hunting dogs and the whole world." Mori bluntly said, Kouyo pouted at his words, he wouldn't left [Y/N] to die right?.. Oh yes, he would.

.
.

Short one but I'm feeling a little bit generous 😞/jk also thank you for 6k reads😭 I didn't know my book would reach this😭❤❤ also I have a new book called Celestial it's a BSD one shot book, go check it out ❤

I also updated early heh