angsty au

I am running out of ideas for the vamp au so pls leave recommendations for that au. Hehehehehehehehhrhr okay emo now.

Radford rushed down the stairs after Kevin.

"KEV, MAN, WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"

"RADFORD JUST -.. go home or something.. I need to do this alone."

"NO KEVIN, YOU ARE CLEARLY OUT OF YOUR GOURD!"

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME DEAL WITH THIS MYSELF. I AM A PERFECTLY FINE GROWN MAN."

Kevin reached the bottom of the stairs and ran out the door of the apartment building.

Radford rushed out of the door and held out his hand.

When he stopped running.

He knew Kevin wanted to do this alone.. but what if he hurt himself!

Radford didn't want to let this slide but couldn't keep on chasing him forever..

Radford took out his phone and started to text Kevin.

"Hey man. I know you don't want me to follow you but know I care about you, like, alot. And please PLEASE don't do anything self destructive. I can't lose two loved ones today.. remember I wish you luck and hope you are at peace with strebers passing by the time I see you next. Please don't take that next time away from me and all of the other people who love you."

...

Kevin opened his phone, to see the text from rad, stopping for a moment to read it all.

".. thank you rad. Love ya. Next time :)"

But it broke Kevin's heart to lie like that..

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapters but it is the only way I am actually writing RN.

Also btw the love part is platonic I swear.

Ps. Nobody has gotten the puzzle in the last angst chapter yet. Pretty easy but I am excited for when people find it.

♥️