beginning 😼

( the only warning to put here is that there is cursing, I will not be sensoring cursing)

Strebers pov:
I was standing behind a stage, on the other side of the curtain I hear a familiar voice, not human though.

I walk over to the edge of the curtain and lightly pull it away so I could glimpse out at the stage.

There she was.

Hatsune Miku!!

As I kept peering out I noticed others on stage with her, Len, Rin, teto, meiko ect.

I felt my heart hop!

As I was watching in awe I noticed Miku turning her head to look at me, she noticed me!!

Once they finished the song she gestured for me to come on stage, I couldn't believe it!

" Would you like to sing?" She asked, she sounded so sweet in her normal voice!!

Just as I was about to oblige I heard another familiar voice, this time it was human though.

I looked over to see who it was and what they were saying when I saw Kevin pushing through the crowd

Kevin? What was he doing here?

"Wake up!"

"What..?" I said, fear struck my heart. I was so confused.

He started.. crying? What was wrong?? Was he okay!?

*Sniffle* "PLEASE WAKE UP STREBER, I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU"

I recognized that line from somewhere.

I started to recall when he said that to me, when I.. how about we just call it the incident?

When I became aware of where that came from I realised that I was dreaming, I knew it was too good to be true!

I sighed, " alright alright, I'm gonna wake up." I said groggily,
I had now woken up (partially atleast)

"But why nowww" I whined

"Because I have work and you need to watch the cat, what's his name again? Dalton?" Kevin said, surprisingly awake sounding.

"Dexter." I corrected, not having enough energy to sound nice.

"Remember? It was on his tag when you found him."

"Right, well just because your a goody remember everything doesn't mean you can sleep in." Kevin replied slickly

"Fine fine " I said

*Yawn*

"How was your sleep?" Kevin asked

"You know It takes me a couple hours to sleep" I said stretching
"Then why did you go to bed at midnight?" Kevin said, letting out a small chuckle right afterwards.

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to" I said in a confident tone.

"I don't think you used that line right, hehe " Kevin said still sitting on the edge of the bed while I was looking through the dresser for my comfort pants

"What line? *Giggle* " I said sarcastically, I wasn't good at sarcasm and this was the tone of sarcasm you would see in a young teenager while they were still learning how to communicate properly.

"Well I'm gonna head out now" Kevin said

"Alrighty, have a good day at work!!"
I said, finally putting on the silly happy act for the day

Just as Kevin was walking out the door I said "oh! Don't forget your pills!!" I said
Loud enough that he could hear from the other side of the bedroom door