streber vamp au (>▽⁠☆⁠)

Hhehehhshshshahahahahhaah, I am better now. 👍👍👍👍👍 Kinda, but enjoy the story 🎉

Third person:

Radford and streber sat in worried silence, both of them visibly concerned for Kevin.

As they were brainstorming what awful things that could have happened to Kevin..

SLAM!

Well, speak of the devil.

Kevin quickly shuffled towards the booth they sat in.

"Kevin!" Both streber and Radford spoke in unison. "What happened? Are you okay??" Streber worrily asked.
"Yeah dude, ya took a while and we were getting pretty worried.." Radford added.

"Im fine, I felt a little sick for a minute but it was a false alarm. I did see this guy in the alley though."
Kevin answered, obviously lying about being sick but getting more genuine.

"For some reason I thought that it was the dude that streber.. uh, yk. Heheh.."

"Huh. Weird coincidence I gue-" Radford began, before getting cut off by streber.

"What did he look like?" Streber said in a stern tone.

"Well, white hair, pale, green hoodie. But no signs of an attack. Looked like he just showered actually but theoretically, if it was him the time gap would be too short."

Kevin seemed a bit nervous.

"The resemblance was uncanny but I might have just not seen the first guy well eno-"

"Where is he now." Streber asked abruptly.

"He had a uniform on so presumably in the kitchen?"

"Okay. I'll return shortly."

Streber sat up and went out the door.

"What the hell!? Is he actually going to the kitchen??"Radford almost yelled.

"Okay but listen... What if it actually is him..?" Kevin hesitated.

"THERE IS LIKE, NO CHANCE OF THAT BEING HIM!!!" Radford now actually yelled. Earning a bunch of silent stares from around the diner.

"Oops.. heheh" Radford spoke sheepishly.

"Oh my god Radford, please please just put a little trust in him! We both know that there are inhuman creatures/monsters that seem like people." Kevin snapped.

"True, but you can't just assume anyone you see is a monster just because you have evidence they exist."

"Yet you still assume I am a twink." Kevin said flatly.

"And you aren't??"

"I am but that's obvious. Thus proving my point, I am only assuming it's him because they look the exact fucking same! I cannot stress the amount of resemblance." Kevin explained.

"Well I'll need to see it first." Radford huffed.

"Then let's go with streber to the kitchen."

"What? We can't just do that!"

"Yes we can and we will, I am proving to you that it is him!" Kevin spoke before grabbing Radfords wrist and taking him to the alley behind the diner.

"Jesus Kevin, you are really committed to this." Radford commented.

"For a reason!" Kevin hissed. "Now be quiet." He whispered.

Kevin peaked around the same corner again.

"Coast is clear" Kevin said in a whispering tone before they both tiptoed to the back door.

They both squished their faces together as they peered in through the window on the door.

Almost immediately they both spotted streber, with his back pressed against a wall and a bustling kitchen around the corner.

Streber noticed them in the doors window and put on a sheepish smile while waving.

Kevin smiled an akward smile back and waved briefly before Radford smacked his hand.

"Focus!" Radford whispered.

"Right right." Kevin corrected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Odd part to cut off on ik lol.

Sorry that this chapter was so short, it's getting super late 😿

Anyways I hope you guys liked this 💥