twink tactics (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

Kevin's pov:

My shift at candy club had just ended.
After I slung my shoulder bag over my head I walked out the door,
leaving rick in the shop to finish the small amount of clean up I had left him.

I was waiting outside for the Uber I ordered to pick me up since my car was being repaired for a sticky break when I unlocked my phone.

I opened twitter and was scrolling through my feed when I noticed that streber had posted earlier that day,
It was a picture of him with some friends at a cafe.

I was entranced by his smile, his eyes.
His stupid fluffy soft shiny hair..

Rick walked out of the store flipping over the open sign to the side that said "closed".

I hadn't noticed yet, as I was still in my trance.

"Okay I'm fini-"

I looked over at him seemingly normal as you would when someone was talking to you.

"What are you looking at?" He said, looking at me with as much of a sly smirk he could muster, which wasn't much.

"What?" I said, visibly confused.
I didn't notice he saw me when I was in my trance.

"You seem very.. excited"

"WHA"

"No no, not that way. I mean you were looking at your phone like it was your wife."

That was some of the greatest releif in my life.

As I was mopping my eyebrows of sweat I hadn't seen rick lean to the side and look at my phone.

"Or husband.." he said, slightly hesitant.

Streber was the one holding the phone and the most noticeable.

I could tell what he saw.

Before I knew it I felt like a waterfall had poured down on me, without the pressure of the water though.

I look down at my hands and they were so sweaty I almost dropped my phone.

"I- uh- wha-"
I continued at the attempt of speech looking at the sidewalk, covered in leaves as rick walked to his beat up hatchback and began to drive off.

Leaving me speechless I look at my phone just as I got a notification from the Uber app, the Uber was just down the street.

"Finally.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry this chapter is super boring but the next one will be better then this, pretty low bar ngl so won't be hard.
Anyways, still taking recommendations (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

405 words.