Chapter 20

Nandini:- having tears in her eyes papa/ mumma  where are you Nandu is missing you?

Raman:- princess even papa misses you.

Ishita:- Bacha you are mumma's big girl right so don't cry.

Nandu:- wiped her tears. And said see nandu isn't crying.

Raj:- girlfriend you don't miss your boyfriend.

Nandu:- I miss you boyfriend and now before sweetheart/ pops and momsi say the same thing I miss you all too.

Raman:- ok bacha listen you need to make then realise they mistake.

Nandu:- what I have to do?

Raj:- Princess nothing much just irritate Cabir and Manik.

Nandu:- Cabir I will do it but Manik no.

Raj:- why not because he is your partner?

Nandu:- no boyfriend I am angry with your gadha son.

Raj:- now what he did?

Nandu:- He shouted at me instead of making me understand my mistake.

Rakesh:- so Raj your son is gone as now Nandu will give him silent treatment.

Nandu: you know me well pops.

Neyo:- go now do your work Dear?

Nandu:- bye this is Nandu signing off.

Raj:- guys she so cute.

Rajesh:- yes she is.

Nandu: wiped her tears and went to Cabir's room and took out all his clothes from the cupboard and threw it on the ground. She went to the Manik's room and saw all were making some plan. She just went and sat next to Abhi.

Abhi:- Babydoll what happened?

Nandu:- I am not going to talk to anyone from now onwards till the elders return.

Cabir:- cupcake we will do something but please don't stop talking to us.

Nandu understood if she sits here she will be forced to talk to them. So she stood up and left the room.

Abhi:- guys please do something soon I can't see her sad.

Manik:- guys it is all her drama don't fall for it.

Abhi:- wanted to slap Manik but he said Manik wether it is her drama or not I can't see her sad do you understand.

Mukti:- guys calm down we need to find a solution to this.

Ramu Kaka:- came running inside and said juniors please help Nandu Mam, she is making food on her own.

All what and ran to the kitchen to see her cooking calmly as if she is not doing it for the first time.

Cabir:- what are you doing cupcake?

Nandu:- can't you see Mr Dhawan what I doing?

Manik:- smiled at her and said someone said she won't talk to us.

Nandu:- I will only speak with Mr Dhawan.

Cabir:- was happy but suddenly something striked in his head. Nandu why are you calling me Mr Dhawan and not Bhai?

Nandu:- why should I call you Bhai and give you respect.

Manik:- Nandini he is elder to you and this is what your. He cut by Nandu.

Nandini:- Mr Malhotra please stop right there. Look who's talking about respect both Mr Dhawan and Mr Malhotra. Who don't even respect their parents are talking about respect simply wow.