Chapter 2

In the evening all got up at 5:30 pm. All of them went to freshen up. After freshening up all went to the hall room. There they saw Raj, Neyo, Raman, Ishitha sitting. Nandu ran to her Raj pa and sat on his lap. Everyone knows when she has any doubt about something then she will ask Raj only.
Nandu:- Raj pa is Nandu idio means idiot.
Raj:- he was in shock, all were shocked by her question. Raj wanted to know why she asked this question? The younger clan knew how much she is hurt. Then Raj asked her why are you suddenly saying like this Princess did anyone said anything to you.?
Nandu:- didn't want to take Soha's name as she wants to be friends with her and she thinks if she takes Soha's name she will never be her friend. So she was thinking about what to say. Just then Soha came into the hall.
Nandu:- she said no one said anythin to me. It is me wh is no get any thin in my ead. Means she said no one said that to me it is me who is not getting anything in my head.
Soha:- Sorry Nandu and everyone for making Nandu cry by saying she is an idiot. It was me who made the princess cry. I'm sorry, I will not do it again. As my Bhai made me understand. She is very small than me. How could I say this to her? sorry, Nandu baby.
Soha:- Sorry to everyone once again. This will not be repeated. She had tears in her eyes. Nandu came near her and wiped her tears.
Nandu:- So di means Soha di fends means friends?
Soha:- just hugged her and said yes baby friend. I'm your didu from now on I will always be your friend and Nandu is not an Idiot . I'm an idiot .
Nandu :- No didu no idio. Means my didu is not an idiot.
         ( So you guys might be thinking how Soha changed so much. So let's go to the flashback.)

Flashback:-
Soha:- asked her Harshad Bhai why everyone calls Nandu as a baby and treats her like Princess?
Harshad:- baby you will not understand so please leave it.
Soho:- no Bhai I want to know please tell me Bhai.
Harshad:- now had to tell her. Then he told her about Nandu's learning problem and how he said baby she is a slow learner. And she needs to be guided patiently. she is very innocent we all need to guide her. Please baby don't trouble her as she is already in a mess.
Soha:- Bhai I didn't know about her problem. I thought she was just pampered but I didn't know the reason as no one told me or made me understand. But now I know and I will become close to Nandu. I will become her friend. I will take care of her like Navya.
Harshad:- he was very happy that Soha understood everything he said. Now he thought everything will be fine. But he didn't know a storm is waiting for everyone.
  Flashback Ends
   Then Nandu's protectors were happy seeing Soha how understanding she is. Manik then hugged Soha and said sorry as he pushed her off his lap.
Soha:- Then said no Bhai you were right in what you did. And I'm not angry with you Bhai.
Raj:- But I'm very angry with Nandu. Because she started to tell lies. Right princess, why did you lie to me? Why you lied to your Raj pa why baby.
Nandu: chory Raj pa but I wan a to So di my fend. Means she is saying that she wanted to make Soha her friend so she lied to him.
Raj:- It is ok baby but next time please don't lie to us.
Nandu :- chorry pa I ill no do it agan. Means she is sorry and she will not lie again. And she kissed Raj's cheeks.
Then they all went to have dinner. After dinner Ishitha took Nandu to Murthy Mansion to make her sleep even Raman went to his Mansion He was a little worried about his Nandu.
Nandu:-Ma no ninee means Ma I don't want to sleep.
Ishitha:- Baby you need to sleep as you are very small. Small kids need to sleep early and wake up early in the morning. Wait I will tell you a story by listening to the story she slept. She sleeps in between Raman and Ishitha.
Raman:- Ishitha I need to talk to you about Nandu. By hearing her father's voice she got up from sleep a little.
Raman:- Ishitha I am worried about Nandu how we will make her ready to face the world. And Nandu heard everything her father said.
Ishitha:- Raman don't worry we will prepare her for everything. Raman was a little relieved thinking time is there. They will be able to make her strong.
   (Is time really there for them to make her ready ha ha God and Author only know)
Then they slept together putting they hand on Nandu.
   At 2:30 am Nandu saw a bad dream and got a panic attack. She saw in the dream that everyone left her alone because she was a slow learner.
Nandu:- started shouting in the sleep Mani, Mani she was crying in her sleep and saying Mani, please don't leave me.
Ishitha:- got up with a jerk hearing her daughter. Ishitha said Raman get up  see what is happening to baby. Ishitha trie to wake Nandu. But she was not getting up.
Raman:- Also was trying to wake his princess baby get up. Then he touched her forehead it was very hot. He shouted ishitha she has fever.
Ishitha:- call the doctor I will call Neyo.
Raman:- called the doctor and told him to come. he said will come in twenty minutes, doctor please try to come fast my baby is burning with fever.
Ishitha:- called Neyo the call went unanswered.
Neyo: she called Ishitha back and asked what happened why you called suddenly at this hour?
Ishitha:- was crying on the phone and telling Neyo about princess and how she was mumbling Mani everytime please bring Mani with you.
Neyo:- Ishitha don't worry we are coming Mani will be very angry if we don't tell him and she is our Princess we all love her we will be there as soon as possible. Then she cut the call. Then she woke up Raj and told him everything. He was very worried about a princess. Then she went to wake manik up.
Neyo:- went to his room and said Manu wake up Manu.
Manik:- Ma, please let me sleep I'm very sleepy.
Neyo:- Manu it is about Princess and she told him that she has a fever.
Manik:- he got up with a jerk. And said Ma please don't joke.
Neyo:- I'm not joking I'm serious about princess having a fever.
Manik:- what he panicked and ran to the bathroom to wash his face. Mom, please wake everyone and tell them .otherwise they will be very angry. I'm going to Princess.
Neyo:- said ok as she knows how possessive everyone is regarding Nandu. She went to wake Alia and Mukthi.
Manik:- He ran with full speed to Murthy Mansion. He reached her room Ishimaa hugged him.
Ishitha:- Manu see she is not waking up and she is mumbling your name.
Manik:- did you call the doctor aunty?
Ishitha:-said yes we called the doctor said it take him twenty minutes to come.
Manik:- he rushed to his princes and started waking her up. Bacha open your eyes your Mani is here near you baby please get up your Mani can't see you like this.
Ishitha:- Had already started putting cold water strips on her forehead.
Mani:- Bacha, please get up see your Mani is crying you only said I don't like Mani crying get up baby.
Nandu:- She tried to open her eyes as she could hear her Mani calling her. She then opened her eyes. And said, Mani.
Manik:- yes Mani ki Jaan bolo bacha Kya Hua app ko.
Nandu:- Mani you ill no go way fom nandu. Means Mani, you will not leave me and go.
Mani:- He was shocked by her question. He said Bacha no I will not leave you and go. You're my life bacha.
Nandini:- pakka an
Mani:- Ha bacha pakka.
Ishitha:- was happy seeing her baby awake and saw how Manik was talking to her calmly. She was happy seeing them bond. She then went to wake others up.
Cabir/Abhi/Dhruv:- They sleep in the same room. All were sleeping like cabir's leg was on Dhruv face and Dhruv's leg was on Abhi's face.
Ishitha:- she chuckled seeing them.
Ishitha:- Cabir/Abhi/Dhruv get up.
Cabir / Abhi/Dhruv:-Ma please let us sleep all of them said.
Ishitha:- It is about princess she isn't well.
Cabir/Abhi/Dhruv:- All got up with a jerk and ran to her room.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So do tell me how you all like this chapter. And a surprise is waiting for you all. Please vote and comment. Please feel free to give me any suggestions.
              Your Author
                Sasha