Chapter 4

At 7:30 am Nandu wakes up and sees her Mani is sleeping with her. She becomes so happy. Due to Nandu's movements, Manik also wakes up.
Manik:- Good Morning Bacha.
Nandu:- Goodi Morning Mani.
Manik:- How is my Bacha?
Nandu:- fin means fine.
Manik:- Then touched her forehead and sees no fever. He was relaxed seeing no fever. Wow, baby no fever.
Nandu:- yes
Manik:- come let's freshen up and he takes her to the bathroom and both brush their teeth after brushing their teeth both have a bath together. Manik wipes her body and his body. He takes her to her room and dresses her up. Then he his clothes isn't here. So he calls Malhotra Mansion servant picks the call.
Manik:-Ramu Kaka mein Manik bol Raha hu Mera kapda Murthy Mansion mein bhej dijiye ga.
Ramu:-ha baba mein bhej that hu. Baba baby kaisi hai.
Manik:- Baby teek ha or abhi jaag gai hai. Jaldi kapda bhej dijiye ga bye.
Nandu:- Mani tan da app means you will catch a cold.
Manik: no bacha no tanda.
Then the servant brought his clothes he wears his clothes.
Ishitha:- Gets up and sees the time it 7:50 am and she rushes to freshen up she wakes up Raman and say it is 7:50 am get up we need to see Nandu also. Then Raman freshens up and then go to the bedroom they were sleeping in the guest room yesterday.
Nandu:-She was jumping here and there she hears her Mani saying bacha don't jump suddenly she bangs her head on the wall very lightly. She starts crying Mani pai.
Manik:- Bacha I told you don't jump but you didn't listen to me.
Nandu :- Mani no scol ok means don't scold me.
Manik:- I am not scolding you bacha. Then he rubs her head. Is it ok now just then Ishitha comes in the room.
Ishitha/Raman:- Good morning kids.
Manik:-Good Morning Ishima/papa.
Nandu:- Goodi Morning Ishima /papa
Ishitha:- How is my Nandu?
Nandu:-Nandu fin means fine.
Ishitha:- Manik come I need to talk to you. Manik and Ishitha were going out to talk just then Nandu catches his hand.
Nandu: whele Mani go I go? Means where Mani goes I will go.
Ishitha:- Baby your Mani is not going anywhere okay just two minutes you be with your papa okay Nandu.
Raman:-Princess she runs and hugs her father with tears in her eyes. Raman wipes her tear as he can't see tears in her eyes. And said baby don't cry. Baby papa loves you. Then he touched her forehead and saw she is warm. Then he.. takes a thermometer and checks her fever it is 101 temperature. Now also fever is there how. Then he kissed Nandu on her forehead.
Ishitha:-Manik we need to feed her milk and bread. How we will feed her?
Manik:- you just bring bread and milk in a bowl I will feed her. Don't worry ma now the fever is not there. Just they Raman shouts Ishitha, and both Manik and Ishitha run in.
Ishitha:-what happened Raman why you shouted?
Raman:- Baby is having 101 fever.
Ishitha/Manik:-what both were shocked.
Manik:- But when she got up she didn't have a fever I checked.
Raman:- wait I will call the doctor and ask by the time feed her.
Ishitha:- Manik take this bowl and feed her.
Manik:- Bacha come to me and have this.
Nandu:- she just glared at her Mani.
Mani:- He was shocked as why she glared at him.
Ishitha:- she also was shocked as why she glared at Manik.
Ishitha: Baby what happened why you glared at Mani.
Nandu:- she glared at Ishitha too.
Manik:- He was shocked again he then asked her why she is glaring at them.
Nandu: I gla at Ishima bec she too you awa fom me. Means she glared at Ishima because she took her Mani away from her.
Nandu:- And I gla at you bec you no say no. means I glared at you because you didn't stop her and went with her.
Ishitha/Mani:- Both went Aww on her like how cute she looks when she is angry.

Ishitha /Mani:- Sorry baby/bachaNandu:-okMani:-Bacha come and have this he her one spoon of bread and milk

Nandu:-ok
Mani:-Bacha come and have this he her one spoon of bread and milk.
Nandu:- She ate one spoon as her father taught her not to spit food out. Then she said I no eat tho she made a face. Means I will not eat this.
Mani:- Bacha have this see even Mani having.
Nandu:- she made faces and said no.
Mani :- ok don't eat it. Ishima call the doctor and tell him the baby is not having her food. Then he will give the injection for the baby.
Ishitha:- ok mani as she understood he was joking but she pretended to dial the number and she calls Neyo.
Neyo:- Ha Ishitha what happened everything ok?
Ishitha:-hmmm Doctor baby isn't having food what should we do now.
Neyo:-Ishitha I'm not a doctor and she was shocked baby isn't eating make her eat Ishitha.
Ishitha:-what you're coming to give her an injection I also think she needs one ok doctor come fast.
Neyo:- started to laugh loudly Raj was near her asked what. Ok bye.
Neyo:-Ishitha called to say baby isn't eating food just to scare her a little she said the doctor will give her an injection and I was made the doctor. Even Raj started to launch.
Nandu:-Mani ahh she was showing mouth to have her food I no in. means she doesn't want an injection.
Manik:- Then he fed her and she ate it all making faces. But she ate it fully.
Mani:-Good girl. Now have your medicine.
Nandu:- Mani chee kad means kadwa.
Manik:- if you don't have this then the doctor will give you the injection you want it.
Nandu:- No I no wan means she doesn't want injection. Again she opened her mouth and he fed her the medicine.
Then after a while, she said Nina means she was sleepy. Then Manik sang a song for her to put her to sleep.

Please imagine this song in a male voice.

In the meanwhile, Raman was speaking to the doctor.
Raman:-Doctor again baby got fever 101 temperature.
Doctor:- Then the doctor asked whether Manik was away from her for a while as he is understanding her mental state of mind.
Raman:- yes for ten minutes only.
Doctor:- you can't take Manik away from her for even a second. You're not understanding she is too attached to him. She can't be away from him as he is her life. And the same goes for Manik.
Xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, I'm late in updating this chapter.
So do tell me how you like this chapter by giving your votes and comments.
Your Author
Sasha