chapter 3

Nandu:- Mani my ey is close means her eyes are closing.
Mani:- Bacha please don't close your eyes till the doctor comes. He was getting angry at the doctor. Just then Cabir/Abhi/Dhruv came.
Cabir:- Princess what happened see your Cabu  Bhai is her please don't close your eyes darling.
Abhi:- babydoll see your brothers are crying please don't close your eyes.
Dhruv:- Baby please for me don't close your eyes.
Nandu:- Bhai my ey but I no be to open my ey. Means she is saying that her eyes and burning and she can't able to keep it open. She fainted saying this. Just then the doctor entered the Mansion after twenty-five long minutes. Then he told everyone to leave the room. Nandu before fainting was holding Manik's hand tightly so he couldn't and was in no mood to leave her.
Manik:-I'm sorry doctor I am not leaving my bacha.
Doctor:-you need to leave the room.
Ishitha:- Doctor please let him be in the room as she is very close to him and will need him. Please understand doctor said ok.
Ishitha:- Mani don't disturb the doctor and let him check her ok.
Manik:- nodded his head and said yes Ishima I will not trouble him.
Then everyone left the room.
Doctor:-Started checking her fully he understood what happened to her. He asked Manik if she had a panic attack.
Manik:- I didn't understand what you are saying.
Doctor:- was she mumbling anything before she gained consciousness.
Manik:- yes she was calling my name all the time and saying don't let me go.
Doctor:- understood that she had a panic attack because of that fever is there. Then he gave her an injection.
Manik:- had closed his eyes seeing the doctor giving injection to his bacha he was very angry seeing the injection but he wanted his bacha to be well fast. so he kept quiet.
Doctor:- Then went out and told everyone that she had a panic attack and he had given an injection.
Ishitha/Raman:- what panic attack how why they were shocked
    All the family members were shocked hearing it.
Raman:- why she got panic attack?
Doctor:- May be she was disturbed about something anyways I have given her an injection and I am subscribing some medicine give to her two times a day. Make sure she is happy all the time, she should never be sad and make her eat in breakfast bread with warm milk, lunch khichri, and dinner soups.
     They all were shocked hearing the doctor about what to feed her. As they all know she will not eat these things she hates them. Now all new it is going to be very tough for them all to make her eat.
Doctor:-Then said make sure Manik is always near her as we can see how close she is to Manik. She will gain consciousness after two hours. Make her eat the food I said then give her the medicine. Saying this the doctor left.
Manik: He was crying seeing his bacha in that state.
          Then everyone told him what the doctor said. He said how we are going to feed her all that I don't know. We need to feed her anyhow.
Then the elders sent all young members to bed and said to sleep for two hours. When she will get up. We will wake you up all went with a sad face to bed. But Manik didn't leave her.
Neyo:-Manu you sleep here with princess ok.
Ishitha:- even I am here only.
Manik:-No Ishima you go and rest for a while I am here with my bacha.
     Then all went to rest leaving Manik with Nandu.
Manik:- Nandu bacha get well soon your Mani can't see you like this and he started crying.
       Then he wiped his face and said to himself you need to be strong for her. Then he also slept near her by keeping her head on his chest.