Chapter 13

Raman / Ishitha:- left for the hospital while Raj/ Neyo went to the school to pick up all the kids as they knew that if the kids know that Nandini is in hospital . They will protest to go to the hospital . So they will take them home first and tell them to change . Then they will tell them about Nandini.

Raman/ Ishitha :- reached the hospital and asked the receptionist about where Nandini was .

The receptionist :- She is on the 5th floor I.C.U.

Raman/ Ishitha:- ran to the lift and went to the fifth floor I.C.U. . Just then the doctor again came to check on Nandini.

Raman:- How is Nandini doctor?

Doctor:- May I know how are you related to Nandini?

Raman/ Ishitha:- we are her Parents.

Doctor:- gave them a sarcastic look and said you are not fit to be parents.

Raman:- he was getting angry at how the doctor was speaking to them . He shouted and said how do you talk to us like this?''

Ishitha:- Raman calm down . Doctor please tell us about our daughter we arte very worried for her she is our princess.

Doctor:- sorry to say but Nandini is very critical. If she doesn't gain conscious in 24 hours but now 22 hours she might go in coma or die.

Raman:- doctor please do something please save my child.

Ishitha:- Doctor what is wrong with her.

Doctor:- she is poisoned . When she bought her I tested her . I found out that she was very stressed because the test report said she didn't eat anything for the past 12 hours.

Raman:- but she ate and we saw her eating.

Ishitha:- no she didn't eat anything as she said she was having a stomachache . And I was going to bring her to the hospital but she refused saying we go after my exam. She told not to tell anyone and she drank milk.

Doctor:- the poison is a slow poison which is found in her body.

Raman:- but doctor you said she didn't eat anything then how she is poisoned.

Doctor:- something sharp which has poison has poked her. Maybe it is done deliberately.

Raman/ Ishitha:- were shocked.

In the meanwhile Rajand Neyo brought the kids home and all asked about Nandu , they told she is with Raman and Ishitha. Told them to change and have food fast. We all need to go somewhere soon. Manik understood by looking at his parents that something was wrong so he asked them about it and then Neyo told him everything. He was shocked and was crying and said I want to see my Nandu. All heard Manik shouting at his Parents and all came running and asked what happened , Then Raj told them everything. They all were angry Raj and Neyo and said to take us to the hospital fast.

Raman:- got a call from the school principal say that in the cctv they can see someone bumping into Manik and Nandini , the poison was for Manik which was accidentally given to Nandu because she bumped into him before he could bump into Manik. As if she saw it and knew it was for Manik and took it . Raman was shocked by the information.
Ishitha:- asked Raman what happened .
Raman:- he told her everything that the principal said.
Doctor:- came out and told them that Nandini isn't responding to the treatment. If she doesn't respond she will go in coma.
Just then Raj/Neyo and the kids came in the hospital and phoned Raman he told them where to come.
All went to the fiveth floor and met Raman
Manik:- how is Nandu?
Raman:- she's not at good. If she doesn't respond to the treatment. She will go in Coma.
All were shocked by hearing this .
So asked whether they can see her.
Raman:- we need to ask the doctor that so he asked Raj to come with him.
Raman and Raj went to the doctor's cabin.
But while walking to the cabin he told everything to Raj. And he was shocked and was worried about his son. He said we need to know who is after my son.
To be continued.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry for this short update. Promise the next one will be big update. So do tell me how you all like this chapter. Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Thank you
Your Author
Sasha