Chapter 11

All returned home from school happy to meet Nandu and congratulate her but to their surprise she was fast asleep . This made them sad , all went to change and freshen up .

Cabir:- he asked his mom when Nandu slept .

Ishitha:- she slept at 1:30 pm so she slept for a long time . She didn't even have lunch and slept. We couldn't wake her and make her eat as if we woke her up and made her eat she would be cranky. So we didn't wake her up. 

Manik:- was near Nandu trying to wake her but she was smiling in her sleep. Just then Cabir came in the room and told Manik I will wake her up you don't worry and he went in  the bathroom took some water in the mug and sprinkled  some water on her face and sh had frowns on her forehead Manik was laughing seeing her trying to hide her face on his chest.

Cabir again sprinkled water on her face which woke her up and they started tom and jerry fight between  Nandu and Cabir she through pillow on him he did the sam she through the pillow but Cabir bend a little and it hit Manik on his face and he made aface and said what was that for she said it was for helping Cabu bhai in putting water on my face . Cabir was very happy seeing her taking normally and h hug her . And Manik baby he is your brother he has a right to wak you up like that sorry baby . 

Nandu:- no I am angry with you and she caught  her Cabu bhai's hand told him to come with . She then went down and saw Neyo ma was put food on the table and we all know food and Nandu don't get a along she hates food so she tried to run from there but Cabir caught her hand.

Cabir:- where are you running come lets have food she said no  Cabu bhai. He called Ishima see she is running from food again. Before Ishitha could catch her hand she ran to Manik and hid bhin him and said Mani save me from Ishima , then he said why should I you toh were angry onme na.

Nandu:- Mani if you save me from Ishima and hr scolding then I will forgive you.

Manik:- ok baby but you have to eat  your food .

Nandu :- made a face and pout and said do I have a choice .

Manik:- no but I will give you ice cream after eating your food.

Nandu :- she was happy hearing ice cream and said yes .

Manik :- Ishima don't shout at her she is ready to at food I will feed her saying so he started feeding her and she ate making pouts. 

                       After finishing their meal all sat in the living room and were having ice cream

Neyoma:- kids Nandu has a talent in singing she is going to learn music if any one of you are interested in learning music or dance can tell me all said yes ma we want to learn learn music.

 Dhruv :- Ma I want to learn both music and dancing.

Neyo :- ok kids you all will learn both. But you all should concentrate on your studies too

 Kids:- yes ma we will saying this all went to play with Nandu

                    Nandu took everyone to the doll house and told them everything from the begining all were listening and were happy for her hard work. All thenstarted to tickle Nandu as she hid so much from them. And she said stop please  haaaahha please haaaaaha Mani haaaaha help me that was it and Mani stoped everyone from tickling her  and she hugged Mani.

                        After sometime all went to study and finish they home work and get ready for school tomorrow . Then they went to have dinner . Their had dinner with a little leg pulling and wnt to bed.  

                              To be continued.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sorry for the short update  , will give you a big update soon.
 I hope you all like this update and thank you all for liking this story so much. 
 Please vote and comment your  suggestions. Will be waiting for your feedback.
         Thank you
          Your Author
           Sasha