Chapter 14

Raj was very worried about his son , Neyonika saw him worried so she asked him what happened  to him so he took her aside and he narrated everything that Ram told him but to their dismay Manik heard everything .

Manik:- Dad in a shock voice is it true that she is because she took my place . Instead of her I was to be here. 

Raj:- yes it is true but I am happy nothing happened and I am sad that Nandu is in danger. But Manik I think only you can wake her upfromher deep sleep . As she is very close to you , she will listen to you. Wait, we will convince the doctor for this Manik nodded his head.

Manik's Pov.

     She is in this state because of me. It was for me this poison but she came in between me and death.  She is my star , she is the light in my darkness. You might be thinking what darkness I am talking about, She is the one who  can control my anger and she knows that I am very insecure after my grandfather's death. Only she can see when I am sad or angry.  She is the one who knows me better than anyone. She said she was feeling that something is going to happen to someone, she said we shouldn't go to school today. But I thought she was just scared because of her exam but she knew today something bad was going to happen.

Pov ends.

Raj had asked the doctor whether they can meet Nandu, and the doctor thought whyn't maybe the child's health will improve , so he said ok but also said that if anything happens it willn't be his fault if her life comes in more danger. Raj said fine, we take this risk as I know nothing will happen .

Raj :- he came near the Family and said the doctor has given permission to see Nandu, maybe because of this she might be back to us.

All said yes , then Raj said one at a time we need to go as then  they will know who's the person who brought her back. And the nurse will be inside the ward. All nodded.

Raman went inside first , but seeing her condition he was crying and he said baby please come back to daddy he needs you, he can't be without his baby girl.  Saying this he came out as he was choking seeing her in that condition. After he came out the nurse also came out and said no there are no changes in her . Like this all went one by one but there was no change in her. Only one person was left to go, that was Manik. He was shattered. He couldn't control himself  but he had to go in. 

Manik:- went in as he caught her hand as if she knew it was Manik who was there now , the nurse saw that the machine beeped , so she told Manik to speak to Nandu as he can bring her back as he is the one she has chosen .

Manik:-  Nandu bacha please come to me a I need you  as you're the only one who can handle this monster , bacha only you know that what I need and when I am sad or angry , please come to me my star , Your Monstu need you as without you I can't live so I also will join you there if you don't come to me I will come to you. 

The nurse saw that the machine was continuously beeping  so she told Manik go out and call the doctor fast , So Manik came out of the I.C.U and ran to the doctor cabin and knocks the door and said Nandu and the doctor took him with him and went in the I.C.U  with him. All were shocked by what had happened.

Doctor asked the nurse she said the machine was beeping loudly , so the doctor checked Nandu and told Manik that she is out of danger now but she will wake up after two hours , saying this he told Manik to go out of the I.C.U and tell this to everyone that a Miracle has happened .

Manik:- he came and told everyone to be ready to handle her tantrums as she doesn't like hospitals.  She will wake up in  two hours, doctor said it is a miracle that she is back to us. All were happy but suddenly the doctor came out and asked, ''Who is Monstu over here? The patient is calling for him in her subconscious. And everyone looked at each other as if they didn't know who it was. Manik then said he was her Monstu or monster , all were shocked to hear that.

 To be continued.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So do tell me how you all like this chapter?

Please vote and comment your suggestion.

                                       Thank you 

                                        your  Author

                                        Sasha