Part 30 - Justins POV

Omg ! Its been 3 weeks since I haventt uploaded this story. Sorry for the long wait but here it is. Message me if you have any questions, complaints or anything else about the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my gosh, is that Justin Bieber?" I heard the cashier tell the customer who was looking at magazines. I turned around so that they couldn't see my face. I really don't want to be bothered right now. I was already nervous enough.

I scratched the back of my neck for the fourth time now, I was growing impatient. Where's Amanda?

Suddenly I felt a slight tap on my shoulder, when I turned around I came face to face to the cashier from the Salon. I wanted to sigh so badly but i couldn't, yeah, she's a cute girl but not as cute as Amy. "Uhmmm...can I get your autograph?" She smiled and handed me her purse.

"Yeah sure. And what's your name pretty little lady?" I replied while taking a sharpie out of my pocket.

She blushed madly before saying, "It's Cherry,"

I could see why they named her Cherry because her hair was a bright red color that looks like a cherry. I wrote on her purse , 'Cherry! What a pretty name, just like you. Follow your dreams and don't let anything bring you down(: -Justin Bieber' When I gave back the purse she hugged me and left.

"Hey roommate," She whispered in my ear softly. I turned around and she attacked me with a hug.

"I'm sorry for lying to you and getting jealous, I feel horri-" Before I could finish my sentence Amy smashed her lips against mine, I smiled and started to kiss back. Man, this girl has me going crazy.

_______________________

Sorry it's short I was going to make it longer but I couldn't . Hope you like it!

C o m m e n t ( :