Part 25

A Justin Bieber Love Story Part 29

When my eyes fluttered opened, a pair of eyes were on me. Justin was staring intently at me, I instantly blushed. I blush easily even if people stare at me or looks me in the eye. "Is there something on my face?" I asked with my groggy voice. I cleared my throat making a disgusting noise.

He chuckled then smirked. "Nothing, just a pair of eyes and ears and a nose and mouth," He said in a matter of fact tone.

I felt like punching him but my hands were stuck under the covers. "Oh that's nice," I flipped on my side facing the other way looking for my phone. When I found it I had 3 messages, 2 from Josh and 1 from Angie.I looked at angies text message first. "Hey Chikka... I Heard U Went To The Bahamas!"

Then Josh's Text Message: 1) Hey babe, you haven't texted me back. Is there something going on?

2) Baby we need to talk

The second one sounded serious, I think we DO need to talk. A frown came upon my face when I heard my stomach growl. I clutched my stomach from that loud noise. Then, I felt a leg against mine and an arm sling across me. When I turned around Justin was UNDER the cover not ontop. "Justin, what are you doing?" I smiled.

 He grinned and said,"Nothing," He got off me and the bed and headed to the kitchen, then continued, "So what are we going to eat for breakfast?"

 I thought about it for a second then I remembered that one breakfast place called, Jojo breakfast & dinner. When I passed by it last night, it smelled delicious, "How 'bout we go to this place I found last night?"

 The fresh aroma of chorizo con huevo, entered my nose. Making me moan at my favorite breakfast dish. Justin and I were eating at a table in the center, there were many teens here, so Justin had to put some sort of disguise on. "Hello, may I take your order?" A lady came up to us checking out Justin, which made me a little jealous. She made the question directly at Justin, ignoring the fact that I was here too.

 "Uhmm, I'll let Amanda here order first,"

  The lady glared at me and then her face relaxed , "So what would you like?" She sneered.

I calmed my temper down, because I had a very short temper. "Uhmm, I would like to have Chorizo Con Huevo, with some bacon strips on the side,"

 She wrote down my order and turned her back to me, "So sweetie what would you like," I narrowed my eyes at her, even though she couldn't see me. I think Justin saw me because we had eye contact for a second.

 "I'll have some pancakes, with some grits and a hashbrown on the side," He said while winking at her.

 I was angry, I decided to just let it go, Justin was the biggest flirt I knew, so I don't think our relationship would work out if we ever went out. I coughed when I drank my water, this was NOT water. When I looked down there was a little frog in here. I bit my lip before I could say something. The girl was still there, so I just excused myself and took the water with me and went to the managers office.

 "Where is the manager?!" I screamed at the assistant manager.

 "Well he's at his office but what happened?" She said.

 "Well that little waitress over there," I pointed at my table, where she STILL was and continued, "She put a damn frog in my water," I said showing her that nasty water.

 "That little b-" She was cut off by some buff guy.

 "What seems to be the problem here?" He said with a concerned look on his face.

 "Well does this say it all," I showed him the cup

 "It was Sabrina," The girl said.

 "Tell your little cousin that she's fired, Kayla" He said with anger in his voice. Then he turned to me, "I'm sorry for this, I'll get you a new waitress and water,"

 I nodded a quick thank you and went back to my table where the litle bimbo was. "Hey, Sabrina, guess what?" The manager said.

 She gave him an innocent look, "What?"

 "Your fired, I want everything that we gave you," He said with a stern voice.

 Sabrina glared at me for a second while I gave her a smug look, "Fine, I hate this place anyway!" Then she turned to Justin, "Call me," She gave him a seductive look.

 Then she stomped off, "What happened, Mandy?" Justin asked.

 "Long story," I said while shaking my head from side to side.