Part 19

"Close your mouth your're gonna catch flies with that," My mom said while chuckling.I think my eyes were gonna pop out. 

 "Mom are you serious?" I choke out. Still super shocked about what we were informed of. Justin is just standing there smirking. What A Pervert! 

 "Don't worry about it ! Ryan is coming over and we are going to add an extra room,"Pattie informed us. I nodded not wanting to cause trouble.

  When we came across our room , I put the key through the hole and turned it far enough until i heard a click. I slowly turned the brass knob, so anxious wanting to know whats going to be in a first class bedroom. My eyes widen in shock. This bedroom is beautiful the caramel wooden floor. The fresh aroma of candy entering my nose that's weird I never thought a hotel would smell like candy. I expected it to smell like smoke. There was a large "49"inch flat screen in front of  the huge king sized bed. The bed was massive, good thing it was huge there would be space between us. The bed was blue with some kind of tribal designs on it. The walls. Don't get me started about the walls they are super colorful. I slowly approached the sliding door that lead to the balcony. I gently opened the glass sliding door as soon as i looked out i gasped. The scenery was even more romantic, the sun was just setting so that meant that the sky was orange and purple ! I forgot that Justin was even here until he coughed "C'mon Amy you would get used to it let's unpack and go to the pool," I was still stunned about everything but as soon as I got out of being stunned I started walking inside until Justin grabbed a hold of my arm."Make sure not to flirt with many guys while we are here,"He said trying so hard not to laugh.

 I get away from his grip and said" That also goes for you Bieber!" I said giggling uncontrollably. He also starts laughing with me.

 We finally finished unpacking our things and Justin decided he wanted to go swimming so I HAD to agree or he won't buy me a strawberry ice cream.