Part 28

As I was walking with Estaban, he was saying 'hey' or 'whats up' to every guy we saw. Was he that popular here? When we got there, Jake was sitting in one of the lounge chairs by the pool, sipping some water. I decided to scare him, "Hey! Jake!" I screamed in his ear.

 He fumbled with his bottle of water then looked at me. His eyes widen then he said, "Amy," He smiled. "I thought you set me up," He grinned. Its like he can act like a total player but then he has his sensitive side. I love his sensitive side.

 "Well, first of all, I forgot all about it. Its just, that, I've been going to a tough time, right now," I then remembered Josh.

 "Oh, is it that Bieber kid?" Jake looked angry.

 I giggled then said in a small voice, "I just went through a break up," I sighed then ran a finger through my hair.

 He then frowned, "Oh," 

 "Yeah, you don't have to feel sorry for me. Its okay," I gave him a smile.

 "Okay, well lets get to know eachother more," He grinned and I walked by the pool and dipped my toes into the fresh water and sat at the edge, dangling them over the water. 

Jake came over and sat by me, he looked around for a second then said, "Lets go for a walk, before it gets too dark,"

 "Okay," He got up first and then grabbed my hands to pick me up on my feet.

                                              ^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

     We were walking by a perfume shop when this paper caught my eye. All I saw was 'Justin Biebers New Girlfriend?'  I stopped and rushed to that newpaper article. 

 "Whats wrong?"Jake asked.

 I got the newpaper and it said, 'Woah! Beliebers you guys won't believe this. On July 1, Justin was spotted staying at the Bahamas with a girl whose name is Amy, they were holding hands. (Picture Below on the Left) Well on July 5 Justin was spotted with another girl, they were kissing at a cafe, which name is I suppose, Belles Cafe.(Picture Below On The Right)  This mysterious girl is NOT Amy the girl we spotted on July 1. 

  Who is this mysterious girl?' 

  I scrunched up my eyebrows and I felt disappointed, Justin has fun with any other girls but not me. I frowned and put the paper back on the shelf, "Umm hey, did we ever exchange numbers?" I asked.

 He smiled and replied, "No," He reached into his pocket and took out his HTC and handed it to me. I took out my iPhone and gave him my phone. After I punched in my number, I handed back his phone then h handed back my phone. 

 "Hey Jake, I have to go," I looked down and bit my lip.

 Jake touched my cheek and said, "Let me walk you to your hotel," He smiled.

 I thought about it for a second then thought, 'I'll let him. He so sweet!'

         When we reached the golden hotel doors Jake looked at me intently, "Well heres your hotel." 

 I looked at him lips then back to his eyes, I leaned over to kiss him cheek then he turned so I kissed his mips instead, "You creepy little nija," I smiled then winked. "Bye Jake" 

 He waved then said 'Bye' Then turned around to leave. I went inside the double doors to see the lobbly kind of full.

  When I reached my room door I felt around my pocket for the hotel key. When i found it I opened the door to see a Justin watching t.v with bags under his eyes.

When he saw me his eyes widen, "AMY! I've been looking all over for you! Where were you I got worried?" He said and jumped up to attack me with a hug. 

 I was confused I was only gone an hour,"Justin I was only gone for an hour. How can I go missing?"

 He looked at me like I was crazy, "Amy! Do you know what time it is? Its 11:55 in the night time. You left at 4!"

 I looked at my phone then the time said it was 11:56. Woah I guess I was too caught up with Estaban and Jake.

 "Where were you? I saw you kiss a guy outside the hotel."

 "Oh well..........." I sighed. "That was my friend Jake,"

 "And you kissed him!" He exclaimed.

 I raised my eyebrows and got angry, "Okay I get it now. You  couls only kiss people huh? And not freaking Amy. Why huh? I'm the one who should be screaming when I found out you were all over the newpapers!" I screamed.

 Justin was shocked, "I didn't kiss anyone. What girl?"

 Oh now he is playing the 'I don't know what your talking about'  game huh? "Oh well you were kissing a blondie at Belles Cafe!"

 Justin sat on the bed and said, "Oh,"

 What does 'oh' mean! Man guys are so confusing

 Justin sighed then said, "Its all over the newpapers?" I nodded, "Well you want to know who that girl is?" I nodded like I was saying 'duh'

  "Well," Justin bit his lip, "Thats my girlfriend."

 I was in complete shock how can Justin get a girlfriend in one day. Wait. Why am I just asking me that. Duh He is Justin Bieber!