Part 20

"Justin, tie this for me please," I asked, it sounded more like a demand to me oops .  

"Fine," He said. I felt his fingers linger on my smooth skin. He grabbed onto my bikini straps and started tieing them softly. I felt tingles as he touched my bare back. "There all done," Some times Justin can be like mean and other times he can be careful and nice.  

"Thanks," I said scratching my back. I heard Justin inhale and then exhale. What's wrong with him? "What's wrong, Justin?"I said with concern written all over my face. I felt the cool breeze from the air vent attack my naked back. I shuddered for a moment. 

"N..nothing," He began. I gave him the not-buying-it look. "Fine well I remember I took my ex girlfriend here and the same exact say we arrived she cheated on me with this life guard and I got into a fight with the life guard and I saw him when we came," Justin said, biting his lip which looks sexy on him.  

Ughh stop thinking about him like that Amanda. "Oh," I was speechless. I felt horrible for him. "Justin don't worry about him. He is a douche bag, I could slap him in the face and he wouldnt hit me. So I'll hit him for you," I smiled trying my hardest to cheer him up. He stood quiet for a couple of seconds and chuckled. 

"You miss Amanda are something else," He started. He grabbed his towel and resumed. "Cmon Ms. Amy. " He said as he walked towards the door. I stare at him confused how he could change emotions so fast.  

"I'm coming," I mumbled while grabbing my pink towel and my sunglasses. "You're not gonna bring sun lotion?"I questioned him. 

He turned around and mumbled "No I'm going to burn like bacon in the sun," while saying that he was shaking the lotion that was in his hand. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. 

The pool was full with hot I mean H O T guys! One guy said hi to me and I fell in love with his beautiful British accent. All the guys were buff and fit. No wonder Justin said "don't flirt with any guys" probably it's because these sexy men or because he was jealous, which is impossible because Justin would never like me. I took off my towel which was tightly wrapped around my body because I was insecure. I felt stares burn through my back from those perverted old men. Gross. I finally dropped the towel to the ground. I stepped my pedicured toes into the cold water.............as soon as the water bit my foot i jumped back a little. Everyone stared at me like I was some weirdo. I hate being center of attention. I finally got the courage to jump in the water so i stepped away from the pool and everyone stared at me in confusion. I ran swiftly and jumped gracefully in the pool. I think. "Hey have I ever seen you here before?"Said a sexy voice in my ear when my head popped up from the pool.