Part 23

I was laying down on the comfy mattress when Justin came out of the shower, to tell you the truth he looked gorgeous. His towel was at his waist it was low where it was at the spot where you could see his v-line. I stopped myself from drooling on time. I tried my best to keep my eyes focus on the movie that was playing but I guess he was too irresistible. "Hey, I'm going to go get some fresh air outside. Want anything?" I asked, while glancing at him for a second.

He stared at me in confusion, "In your pajamas?" He raised an eyebrow.

I completely forgot I glanced down and I noticed I was in my Betty Boop pajamas, they were like really short shorts and a muscle shirt. I got up and looked through my bag for basketball shorts. As soon as I found it I just threw it over the shorts. "Okay, I'm ready so do you want anything?"

"Uhmm.........Get me some Sour Patch Kids," I did a quick nod and grabbed my little purse that was on the counter.

"I'll be back in a little while," He nodded and I slipped on my purple sandals.

The cool breeze brushed against my back, It felt pleasant against my back. I gently took off my sandals and let my feet feel free against the sand. It was turing into sunset and you could see the moon, it was a gibbous crescent,It was beautiful. There were people selling thir things on the beach.

The clerk looked pretty young like she was in her twenties, "So it's gonna be $5.75, please," Iooked through my purse for the money as soon as I found it, I gave it to her. She lightly grabbed it from my hand and started pressing these unknown numbers into the cash register. When I was younger I always thought it was hard being a cash register person.

I picked up my things from the counter and said , "Thank you,"

She said, "Have a good night,"

I took a quick glance at her and said, "You too!"

I was still in the beach, when I looked at the time it was almost eight thirty. I think I should be getting back to the hotel, or Justin might be worried and do something stupid. I quickly slipped on my sandals and hurried to the hotel. The lady that was at the desk was reading a Justin Bieber magazine, wow what a shocker. I walked into the elevator and there was this little girl about 12 and she was alone, she looked terrified so I tried to make a conversation with her. "Hey, are you lost?" I looked at her with my concerned face to show her I'm not some kind of rapist.  

Her lips trembled a little bit before she spoke, "Uhmm... I lost my friend, his name is Cody, I sorta lost him I think he is on the last floor?"  

I nodded and said, "I'll help you look for him, I'm also going to that floor. Hey whats your name?"  

"Oh, it's Amy." She gave me a cheeky smile.  

"Cool, That's my name too!"  

"There he is!" she yelled while pointing at him. Cody was with Justin?! What? Wait I'm confused.  

I went up to them with the little girl by my side and said, "Hey, Justin. What are you doing with Cody here?" I gave him a confused smile.  

"Oh, I found him when I was about to go look for you," Oh, now that made sense. 

"Amy!" Cody began stretching his hands out to hug her. "I thought I lost you!" He said, stuffing his head into the crook of her neck. 

I whispered to Justin, "Her name is Amy, too" The confused look came off his face , once I said that.  

"Is that your mom over there?" Justin said speaking directly to Cody and pointing to a muddle aged lady, in a business suit. 

He nodded and took Amys hand and started running to his mom, "Mommy!"