Chapter four

~Isabel's POV~

I was out, clubbing. Also..spending time in my underground house. After that whole fight with Jacob I sort of scurried off home. It struck me, the last time I was here, I was pronounced dead and now it's real. What I am doesn't make sense. Especially since I heard news that Jacob healed so fast. But I'm here aren't I? I felt someones eyes burn through me. My eyes flickered to this drunken guy, sucker. He walked up to me

"Hey there, you're looking mighty fine. Want to take it back to my place?" I smirked.

~Jacob's POV~

After I couldn't find anything on t.v. I decided to pick at random any channel and watch, even if I wasn't paying attention. Something interrupts me-I see what's happening and anger boils in my veins, I balled my fists "Don't. Do. It."

"Oh, just shut up." She said. I gritted my teeth. "I'm not as low as you, Jacob." I felt like a ton of bricks were pelted at me, making one big impact. She picks at things that aren't relative anymore.

"Why do you have to be like that?!" There was silence, she blocked me out. I couldn't hear or see anymore what she was thinking or doing. What is she going to do in my absence?

~Isabel's POV~

I took him to a dark alley and smiled at the unconcious body. Within a matter of seconds, my teeth sank into his warm flesh. His blood was toxic, all that damn liquor. Damn, humans taste good. Can you get drunk off of a dead drunk guys blood? No clue. The deer was so little from the other day, I-I needed MORE. Killing that deer was no different to how it felt killing him. His face was pale, eyes open but staring up at the sky. His light blue eyes mirrored the dark blue that was evident that evening. It must suck to die whilst you're unconscious, unaware of what's happening, why it's happening, or even how it's happening..to you. It will feel like deep slumber to him. I can imagine people want to go slow and in their sleep. Not me, put me out of misery and those who care for me. My eyes watered, this wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to be normal, live life old with Jacob. I mean who doesn't want to be forever young, but what if I get tired of him or him me? I know it's rude to say, but that's the reality of it, isn't it? But, I have no idea as to how this happened. I don't know why my eyes changed that night, or my speed, or my hunger. This felt so wrong, so cruel. I can be killing my people without knowing it. I felt my eyebrows furrow as I bite down on my lip. I walked back to my car, I-I couldn't deal with this right now, not a life like this. I had so much doubts, about everything.

~Jacob's POV~

I finally got a way to connect with her, she finally opened up..hehe. Oh the sexual innuendos. I heard the things about living old together, it made me smile. However, she made me feel like she regretted meeting me. Then I sensed the pain she had, and I felt it too. The things that came after were brutal. I felt kind of bad now. I hadn't had the chance to say goodbye to her for her small departure from me. Guilt ran through my body, I shuddered at the feeling. I wasn't used to the feeling.

~~

I woke up and decided to head back to the castle. It did me well to visit the beach house. Someone's heart needs mending, my special someone. I couldn't go empty handed, but I didn't want to seem as though I'm trying to buy her attention. I decided to get her something. On the way home, I stopped at the floweriest and got some red roses. I asked for them to be cuddled with white paper and tied with a light pastel purple bow.The smell was extravagent, the perfume and roses reminds me of her smell, God that, intoxicaing smell. I walked with my head held high and got compliments from all the girls. I tried not to roll my eyes, I just continued to walk to the castle, I don't want these girls attention. When no one was in sight, I ran to the Castle. I smiled as I entered the doors and made my way upstairs, turning to Isabel's room. I peeped through the door with the bouquet behind my back. But no sign of her, I pouted and dropped my arms. I slumped my shoulders and went into my room. I figured she'd come back to yell at me or something. I threw the roses on my nightstand and changed into a sweatpants. I laid in bed, playing with my phone. Thinking ever so dearly of her.

~Isabel's POV~

I drove to the Castle, feeling sympathy for myself, poor pathetic me. The saying lucky ones doesn't apply for me. I got forced into a to be arranged marriage and then the guys a dick and now I'm killing the innocent! I damn all my sass that has led me to this point! I stopped the car infront and waited for awhile. I opened my mouth, "WHY THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING?!?! AAGGHH!!" I closed my mouth and stopped yelling. To yell is to calm ones nerves. I opened my door and got out and approached the entrance and went in. I walked upstairs with a blank face, not obvious to my surroundings. I bumped into someone, I looked up, Jacob. He looked down at me. I went to walk around him, but he grabbed my arm. I looked up with angry eyes but his were soft.

"Come on, just forget it." I gulped and relaxed, holding in a breath that must've built up. My eyes blurred, he pulled me into his room and sat me down on his bed. My head was down as I let the tears fall. My lips trembled, my body quivered. He came next to me and held me in his arms "Don't worry, just be brave. For me?" I looked up into his now brown-grey eyes, tinted purple. I gave a small smile as he pulled something from behind him, "I bought these for you, better not throw them away!"

I scowled at him, but then smiled. I'd never received flowers from someone I loved. I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Th-thanks, babe." I hiccuped out. It maybe be little to him, but it meant a lot to me.

He blushed and said, "Whatever." I elbowed him playfully and leaned my back into him.

"So what were you doing?" He asked in a not so light way.

"Hm? Oh..clubbing, feeding, and moping." I sighed.

"Oh, so the visions were right." He said looking a little unpleased at my recent behavior. Guess I'm just on my worse behavior.

"Mhm, stalker. What about you?" I questioned back.

"Cast is off. I hunted, went to our beach house. Did some thinking. Also, I missed you." The last part got to me.

"Good! That damn thing was getting in the way. Aw, babe! Why do you have to be so sweet?!" I grinned.

He gave me a goofy smile and said, "I want to tell the world about you, just so they could get jealous." He was corny, and probably picked that out of a song, but I loved it none the less. Even words can give you butterflies, that my friends, is the power of love.

"Come here!" I held his face and planted one on his cheeks.

"Babe, no fair. I want them lips!" He groaned.

She giggled. "Nope, haha.."

~Jacob's POV~

Isabel ran out the door, her hair dashing and bouncing the way that it usually does. Her hair was a sea of curls, and I wanted to get lost in them and the scent that cane along with it. It was practically the only thing I could see considering she was running at a not so normal pace. I shifted gears and went that way too, she isn't the only fast one in this Castle. Her scent was also a guide. You could hear her giggles escape, it was soft, but devious. I smirked and sped up, reaching for her waist.