Chapter seven

~Isabel's POV~

I quickly halted to a stop in front of my Castle and parked the car. I turned the engine off as fast as I could. Hopping out, I grabbed my things and slammed the door shut. Running as fast as I could bear with these high heels, hoping not to trip, I grabbed for the door knob and entered. As I rushed into the house I slid and came to a hault, seeing my father there with a simple look. That's a first.

"Dear?" He asked gently.

"Yes?" I flinched.

"How are you?" He said, sounding bittersweet.

"Fine." I replied with a small choked laugh.

"Getting along nicely?" He nodded tilting his head nicely.

"Yes." I said.

"Forgot about being called here?" He said sweetly. Uh oh.

"Yes, I'm terribly sorry. I-I didn't mean for it to slip. I mean for me to slip." I put my hand on my hip and waved the other around, explaining myself. "You know, I was just following yours and moms orders and getting to know Jacob, and man I shouldn't be patronized. I mean really who knew you would need me back here, right?! Oh, but I must say that thank you for pushing me, you know Jacob is really nice, well sometimes he can be a prick- but that's besides the point and.." He cut me off.

"Well, make sure it doesn't happen again." He said sternly.

"Sorry." I slouched.

He gripped my shoulders. "We have some stuff to do around here..and you've got that ball coming up. Well, I won't keep you long here, you'll be around for a weeks top."

"So, not a month?" I pressed, hopeful.

"No dear." He said with a smile, shaking his head.

I have to admit I was all happy inside, I didn't really want to leave Jacob. Let alone with Jasper..the things that could happen. I don't know how crazy Jacob can get-well there was that whole incident before we turned, ok so maybe he's as crazy as me. Jaspers dead. Just the thought of Jacob made my knees weak. My goodness, the looks on that boy can really make you just-you know what I mean? And that's just for looks, I wonder about in bed. Did I actually just think that? "Oh, really?" My eyes widened shit, I forgot to close in my thoughts. He sounded a little happy and curious after hearing that. Mental face palm. "Damn you." I said, not knowing if it was for me or him. "Love you." He said back. Stupid adorable poofhead, I smiled down at my feet.

"Darling, what's wrong?" My father asked.

"Oh-uh, nothing.."

"Chop, chop! You have to sign things and look after things."

I nodded and followed behind like a little puppy. Jacob reminds me of a puppy. I couldn't wait to get back to my new home, I guess it was my home away from home. I didn't think I actually would have stayed a month, I would have ran back. I can be hard headed, especially since it's the guy I love i'm leaving all alone. Especially with Jasper. Plus, I know that chick it lurking somewhere and the thought is just unsettling. But, I have faith in him, I know he is a great guy and he wouldn't dare go there again. We stopped and I noticed that we we're in my dads office. He motioned me to his seat and I sat, looking down at the paperwork that was neatly orgaized into one massive pile, just for me. Oh, golly! I huffed and pouted, why does this have to be my work? Dad is in charge, it's his job.

"Now dear, I know you think this is my job."

I looked at him blankly. "No, how'd you guess?" I tilted my head. Is he a vampire?! Probably just lucky guess.

He shot me a look and said, "I expect you to look over everything and make sure you sign these documents, then we will have to go out for a drive. Got it?" He walked out.

"I understand." My head dropped in disapointment. I mean come on! I just helped at Jacob's Castle now I've got a shit load of things to do here?! I groaned and stomped my feet, my knees hitting the smooth desk. I looked up at the walls filled with books for some type of reference. The tall shelves of books towered over me and made a slanted shadow across the dusky room. My eyes flickered to the documents in my hand, concerning new lands along with future projects. I plopped down on the chair and started to work.

~~

"Darling, are you finished?"

My head snapped up and I looked down, I was done."Yup, looks like it."

"Oh great! Now, we can go look at some lands."

"What for?" I'm tired as hell!

"We need to see where things are going to go, right? Can't just buy without looking into it." He said.

"I guess you're right." Needed to see Jacob before I married him, and I've hit the jackpot.

"Now, come on! We have got to make a move."

Like always, I followed daddy. We took separate limos and arrived at a fairly nice location, it was dark and mysterious. As captivating as it was, I knew it would be made into some kind of charity place, which I liked. It was for a good cause. The designer showed us where everything would go. I guess doing all that paperwork really is worth it, it's just the work that gets tiring.

~~

I went back into my own limo and shut my eyes, what? Vampires can get tired, too. Suddenly it felt like I was taken out of real life and was in a fantasy. My wrists were pinned to this big king sized bed with four tall pillars, cloth wrapped around them, draping the exterior of the bed. My eyes fluttered up to meet Jacob's, lust captivated eyes. His shirt seemed to be well out of sight, leaving him bare. I smirked, trying to hold in the excitement I had within me. Man, there was build up. I swear if I had a beating heart, I would've had a million beats per second. He smiled down at me, a devious look to his grin. He leaned in and kissed my neck, whispering into me, "If I do remember correctly, this is your weak spot.." a slight shudder ran down my spine as his lips touched my neck, with a soft air. I felt goosebumps arise and my body arched upwards, wanting to feel him close. I moaned slightly into his ear. It was for my own release, but, I knew he liked that.