Chapter five

~Jacob's POV Continued~

Fail. That's what it was, a complete fail. She's just too damn fast. She managed to run across to another hall before I could grab her. "Thirsty Blaxican." Ooh I know she did not just call me, Jacob Anthony Perez, the King, thirsty. She's about to catch some hands. I sped up a little more, but damn these pants weren't helping.

"Jacob, no running!" My mother yelled as I entered the Grand Hall.

"Bu-" I heard a giggle come from behind my mother. ISABEL! Her laughter was muffled then she entered my mind again 'Yes?' I squinted at her and was approaching her until my mother held out a hand.

"Ehem! Jacob, stop! Leave the poor girl alone." I looked behind her and saw Isabel smile and stick her tongue out. I plopped onto the floor and crossed my hands over my chest, pouting. Isabel stood straight and walked over to me. My mom went out of the Grand Hall. Isabel bent down to my level "Aw.." she gazed into my eyes, while I tried to keep my pout. Isabel placed her hands on my neck and gave me a quick peck before getting up. I pulled her back down onto my lap and placed my lips on hers. FINALLY.

"Like I said, Thirs-" I wasn't going to get that message again so I started tickling her until her face turned a shade of tinted red. A tear rolled down her face and you could almost believe that heat was coming from her body, that is if you weren't touching her. I finally let go of her and admired the smile plastered on her face. She looked up with glistening eyes and I leaned back down kissing her, long and hard. I was hungry for her.

~Isabel's POV~

Hungry for me, huh? Giggles escaped my mouth as his hand trickled down my shirt, around my stomach. I never thought my sex appeal was THAT good.

'It's better, now that you are a vampire. I assume it was already good even before this though.'

Both our heads shot up to see a man in his 20's standing there, watching us. He was pale as a ghost. His hair was a dirty blonde with black mixed in, and a little wavy. He wore tight fitted pants and a rolled up button up, along side a buttoned vest, with some dress shoes. The man was pale, and drop dead gor- "He's what?!" Jacob yelled.

"N-nothing, shut up!"I said, turning my attention back to the man. A little annoyed and embarrassed.

His smirk was luring me in.

"Who are you?!" Jacob said as he got off of me and stood. I followed and stuck my hands in my pocket, watching.

"Jasper." He replied with a small smile.

"And may I ask, what the hell do you want, and how the hell did you read her mind?!"

"Oh you must know by now, I am one of you. A mere harmless vampire." he smiled, showing his perfect teeth. His eyes flickered to me with a devious look. Lord, is he undressing me? Hehe..wow it's hot in here.

"I'm here to stay, like it or not." He added.

He flashed towards me and brought my hand to his lips and kissed them lightly all with that same look. I got butterflies and smiled up at him. I am about to faint. Am I still breathing? What-no of course not, I'm dead. So then I can't faint, I think?

~Jacob's POV~

What the hell?! Who is this bastard? The nerve of this guy, looking at her like she's a piece of meat. If she was alive, then he'd have swallowed her whole right now. Since he's one of us, then he wants her. I pulled her by the waist and held her tightly against me. Her arms flying out of his hand in a matter of seconds.

"What are you here for?" I barked.

"Well, the head of Sibais has sent me to help you guys for a while." He said.

"What do we need your help for?!" I scorned.

He shrugged "Attacks from the others."

"What would they want from us?" Isabel asked.

"Everything." he said with a stern face. "You see, now you've entered another realm of beings and like it or not, you're to get some enemies on your hands."

Enemies?