Chapter eight

~Jacob's POV~

Mind seduction, got to love that until you realize, it's all in your head. Being able to taint her mind any which way I wanted was fun. However, I think it's time to get a little taste of the real thing. I wanted a taste of her and I wanted it now. I guess I'll just have to take a ride over there. She's mine, who's going to stop me? We haven't been connecting, and now is the time. Too many obstacles coming in the way of what is brewing between us. It's time to make up for some lost time. I grabbed my black leather jacket and slipped my arms in, looking in the mirror. Smiling deviously, I backed away from the mirror and ran downstairs, out the front door. My hands reached for the handle, I went in and zoomed off to her castle, leaves rustling as my speed increased. A smirk tugged at my lips as I reached my destination. The car door slammed behind me as I walked up to the big walls of the castle. My eyes hovered over to a window, and my feet were quick to climb up the vines. Her scent, the one I've loved so dearly, drew me in on her location. My eyes locked in on a person, going into the bathroom. Good thing she's home now and alone in there. I opened the window and slipped in silently, like a thief in the night. The sound of music and water running started to fill the room. Soon after smoke, and the closer I got, the more I could smell an intoxicating scent. I slipped out of a majority of my clothes, leaving just my underwear on. My hands reached the handle on the shower, I pulled it back and took in the beauty.

~Isabel's POV~

Philip woke me up after we arrived home and I went up to my room. My feet traveled to the bathroom. I started to strip out of my clothes from today. I grabbed my phone and selected a song to play on the speakers. My decision was 'Fine China' by Chris Brown. 

I sang along as I stepped into the shower, closing my eyes as the water slipped off my skin. Smoke arising from the shower and my chest. The scent of my body wash started to encase the shower. I heard the sliding doors open, my heart pang and my eyes shot open and widened to see Jacob standing there with lust filled eyes. "If you want, we could continue where we left off."

My lust wasn't making me think straight, and neither was my exhaustion. "Huh" I replied, a little turned on, shy, and high. He's never seen me like this. The air I was breathing was now caught in my throat. Oh, dear Lord. I squeezed in my legs, feeling a trembling sensation. I covered my chest, but he just removed my hands and admired me. Then, he started to place peppered kisses all over my neck and collar bone, just like in the fantasy. There were footsteps outside the door and he hopped in, holding me close while peering out the curtains and listening for anybody that would be near the room. I examined his neck, jawline, then traveling to his lips, pink and plump. My hands laid on his chest. He slowly turned to look at me, our eyes catching one another. I leaned in slowly, looking down at his lips and I pressed mine against his. My hands quickly shot to his hair as I tangled them in it, and pulled hard on it. A slight groan escaped his lips. He pulled me closer, our bodies seeming to mold into each other. His hands went all up and down my back, squeezing me, which only excited me even more. Daringly, and thankfully his hands groped at my backside, setting a blaze of fire inside of me. I was hot to the touch! I was about to melt, and what really drove me to the top was his aggressive neck kisses. My mouth let out a semi high pitched scream. I mean sure it felt ticklish, but it just drove me insane the way he was handling my body. My hands traveled to his jacket, a little too hungry for my own good. I pulled it off, along with his shirt and pants. I played with the hem of his boxers, eventually slipping my thumbs on either side and attempting to pull it down.

"Stop." I looked up at him with confusion. He held my hands in place.

"What, wh-" I asked a little confused.

"I know you, and I was told you don't want to have sex before marriage. You want to be a pure virgin in a white dress."

I looked up at him in astonishment. I at least thought I was going to do this, I was so certain. However, it looks like i'm not. I guess my judgement was clouded. Have I been drugged? Or is he just that good?

"I-i'm sorry."I bowed my head in embarrassment.

He grabbed my chin and turned my head towards him, he gently pressed his lips upon mine, "Don't be. I don't care for sex that much. We have the rest of our lives for that, I respect your decision. Hey, I had the same one. As long as I'm with you, I'm happy. Don't apologize for being yourself."

I smiled up at him. He must understand me better than I understand myself. It probably would've eaten me up if I tried to attempt anything, and I would always leave him to blame for allowing me to do something that I wasn't yet ready for. However, having fun never hurt anyone, right? I mean this was just a little playing around. I just have to keep to second base stuff. I can get really down and dirty if that's what he wants. That's sure as hell what I want.