Fun on the yacht

A/N

Hey everyone!

Please go check out the combined account I have with my sister. Its called 50_percent_Irish.

Were in he procces of writting a One Direction story called Hide The Cardboard Cutout and its really funny!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Ready to go?" Cameron said walking into the shop where I was waiting.

"Yup! Aunt Lisa said I need to be back by at the latest 10 though." I said picking up my bag.

"Perfect we should be back by then!" He said giving me a quick kiss. "You look great today!" He said. My face fell.

"You mean I didnt look good yesterday?!" I said. His eyes widened.

"No no no....You did..i just meant you also look good today...." I cut him off.

"Its okay I'm just kidding!" I said laughing. "You should've seen your face though!" He looked relieved.

"Okay ready to go?" He asked again.

"Yup!" I said.

"Great lets go!"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"This is your boat!" I said as we boarded.

"Yeah! Its so nice isnt it!" Debby Ryan said. After we left we met up with Debby, Skai, and Karan at Cameron's house then we call came down to the pier together. When we got here I headed towards all the sailboats thinking we were going sailing but then they turned me around and we started heading towards the yachts....THE FUDGIN YACHTS! Now we're boarding Debby's and it's so fudgin awsome!

"Nice? This is awsome!" I said taking in my surroundings. (picture on side) The inside was beautiful and on the outside deck there was a little pool and a water slide and a hot tub and it was amazing!

"Well dont just stand there with your mouth open, come on!" Skai said taking my hand and dragging me towards the pool. This girl is just too cute!

I put my bag on one of the chairs and took my coverup off and set my sunglasses down on the little table next to it. I turned around and saw Debby tanning on another one of the chairs and Skai and Karan were in the pool but I couldnt see Cameron anywhere.

"Wheres Cameron?" I asked to no one in particular.

"I do not know." Skai said swimming around the pool.

"Yes, I have no idea." Karan said then went under water. Uh oh. This cant be good. I went to stand by the edge of the pool and looked around. I know he's gonna do something to me.

All the sudden two arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up.

"Cameron put me down!" I said.

"If you say so." He said then threw me into the pool. I popped my head back up after I went under and swam over to where he was doubled over laughing on the side of the pool.

"Can you please help me out." I said doing my best puppy dog face. No one can resist the puppy dog face.

"Sure." He said still laughing and held out his hand, big mistake.

"Thank you." I said then grabbed his hand and pulled him into the pool with me. Every one started laughing as Cameron popped his head back up out of the water. I smirked at him. He tried to glare but ended up just smiling.

"Hey Cameron. I really like this girl. Shes a keeper." Debby said from her spot on the side of the pool. He blushed and so did I.

"Well lets play Marco Polo!" Skai said swimming over to us. I have a good feeling about today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well that was fun." I said as we settled down on the couches in the yacht. This place is so fudgin amazing!

"Yeah it was." Debby said. After we played Marco Polo Debby joined us in the pool and we all played Chicken and had a diving contest. After that we all just goofed around until we all got tired.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Karan asked. I looked down at my phone. Its 9:45 already!

"Well I have to go. I have to be back home by 10!" I said standing up and gathering my stuff. Cameron stood up too.

"Thats right! Come on, my driver should be waiting for us on the end of the pier." He said.

"Okay. Thank you so much for inviting me! I had so much fun." I said.

"Hey, no problem. It was so nice to meet you." Debby said and then me and Cameron took off down the pier. We found the limo and jumped in. I looked at my phone again. We should make it back just in time.

"Today was so much fun!" I said to Cameron as the limo headed towards home. Cameron was about to say something but was cut off by his phone.

"Yeah boy shake that ***, whoops I mean girl, girl girl gi-" His phone went before he picked it up. I smirked. Of course he would have that as his ringtone.

"Hello?....really?....she is!....okay we'll be there in a few....okay bye." He said then hung up. He turned to me.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Its about Peyton."