Yes

Ashley POV

Oh my God. This cant be happening! My friends are gonna tell him everything and he's gonna think I'm a creep and make fun of me or something! I've never been made fun of before but I've always had a phobia of it. I blame books. I started hyperventilating. I need fresh air! I ran down the stairs and then ran outside through the back entrance. I didn't know where I was going but my feet did. I just kept running until I couldn't run anymore and I just collapsed where I was and rolled onto my back and looked up at the stars. This can't be fricken happening! I finally make a friend and he's gonna think I'm a stalker! This is why crushes do you no good. All they really do is crush you...hence the term 'crush'. I looked around to see where I was. As my eyes adjusted I realized where I was. This was the park I was at earlier today. When Cameron saved me from that creep by saying he was my...boyfriend. I thought back to my last skype call with my friends. Skylar said she thought he liked me back. I don't believe her though. He probably hesitated because the thought of being my boyfriend disgusted him. Urg! I'm fricken' 13! My life shouldn't be this much of a mess!

Cameron POV

Oh my freaking God where is she! Am I going to have to call the police? What will her aunt think? I felt something nudge my leg. I looked down to see Daisy.

"Do you know where Ashley is?" I asked her. At the sound of her name she went over to the back door and started whining. Of course! Daisy's a dog! She can find her easily! I grabbed her leash from the counter and put it on her then headed out the door. Daisy started tugging on her leash and almost knocked me over. She obviously knew where she went.

"Go get her." I said while unhooking her leash. She immediately took off down the road. I followed close behind her. Wow, Daisy sure loves Ashley a lot. Soon we came across the park we were at earlier today and she slowed down. I put her leash on and tugged a little to pull her forward. She wouldn't budge. I looked down at her and she somehow managed to give me a look that said 'you need to go on your own'. Wow, dogs are like physic or something. I wrapped her leash around the bench nearby just to make sure she wouldn't run off and then headed into the park.

Ashley POV

I heard foot steps running towards me but I was too much of a mess to move. The most I managed was to roll on my side and curl up in the fetal position.

"Ashley!" Someone said knealing down beside me. I reconized that voice. It was Cameron.

"What do you want!" I snapped back. I waited for the teasing or accusations to come. They didn't. Instead I felt him gently push the hair off my face. I was secretly glad for that because it was making my nose itch and I didn't have the energy to sneeze or move it away.

"How come your crying?" He asked gently. "And more importantly why did you run away?"

"I didn't want to be there for the mocking and teasing or whatever that was going to come with my friends telling you what I said. So how about you just cut out the nice act and get it over with and then get on with your life." I said hugging my knees tighter ready for whatever was going to come next. What I didn't expect, though, was silence. "Well I'm waiting." I said. Still silence. I sat up and turned to look at him to see that our faces were only inches apart. I looked down.

"Why would I make fun of you?" He asked genuinely confused.

"Because I like you but I'm just some average girl that works in a stupid yogurt shop. I mean. You can have anyone you want. Why would you want me? I'm just some creepy little stalker." I said. I felt a tear break away from my eye and fall down my cheek. I felt him wipe it away.

"Okay. For starters I think you are the exact opposite of what you think you are. To me your a beautiful girl who works at the best yogurt shop with a great personality and smile who is somebody to me." He said softly.

"Your just making that up." I said trying not to believe him.

"I'm not. And who said I didn't like you?" He asked.

"I thought so because you can have any girl you want so why would you want me." I said. I was on the brink of more tears.

"That's true. I could have any girl I want. And that girl is you." He said.

"Stop lying." I said.

"What will it take for you to believe me?" He asked.

"You have to prove it to me. I don't wanna get hurt if you're lying." I said. Then I felt his hand on my chin and he tilted my head up and...he kissed me. My doubts faded away. The kiss felt genuine.

"Do you believe me now?" He said pulling away, looking me in the eye.

"Yes." I said and I gave him another little kiss.

"I just have one more question for you." He said. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yes."