Who was that?

*beep beep beep*

"Ugh." I groaned as I slapped my alarm off. I looked at the time, 8:00. Not to early, but I need to get ready to open the shop up at 9:00.

I got up and went downstairs to grab something for breakfast. Aunt Lisa wasn't home because she left for work at 7:00. I ended up eating an apple and a bowl of cereal because I was too lazy to make anything else. I went back upstairs to take a shower and get ready. By the time I was it was 8:55. Perfect timimg. I said bye to Daisy and went downstairs to open up the shop. Aunt Lisa said there were never many customers. Usually just a few reagular customers that came by the shop everyday. I pulled up two chairs to the counter. One to sit on and one to rest my feet on. I was gonna be here until 9:00pm so I better be comfy. I grabbed the book I brought with me and started reading to pass time.

No one came and it was noon so I decided to take my lunch break. I walked down to the nearest In-N-Out Burger to pick something up real quick and headed back. I ate in silence and when I was done it was around 1:00 and I was really bored. Aunt Lisa was right when she said this place wasn't busy. I popped in my i-pod head phones and hit shuffle. I sat there just singing to myself for a while then got bored doing that so I decided to get up and dance a little. I've never had classes or anything but I really enjoy dancing. No one else has ever seen my dance before so I don't know if I'm any good or not. I decided to work on this one dance I came up with to California Girls by Katy Perry. I fist checked to make sure not one was coming in and then I put the music on and started dancing.

I was just finishing up when I heard the door open. SHIT!! I hope they didn't see me! I quickly ran back over to counter and turned my I-Pod off. I looked up to see a boy around my age walking up to the counter. He was pretty cute. He had brown hair, brown eyes, and a lot of freckles!

"Hey. That dance you were doing before was really good." He said to me.

"Thanks." I said blushing. "So what can I get for you?" I asked.

He kept looking at me worriedly like I was gonna do something to him. "I'll have my usual." He said. I stared at him confused then I realized he was probably one of the regular customers that Aunt Lisa talked about. She gave me a short list of all the regular customers orders so as "not to inconvenice them" as she put it. I pulled out the list.

"Ok what's your name?" I asked him.

"You don't know who I am?" He asked. I shook my head no. He looked relieved. Wonder why.

"My name is Cameron Boyce." He said. I looked down at the list and found his order. A medium vanilla with Oreo crumbs and chocolate syrup. I quickly got it for him and gave it to him. He handed me the money. I thought he was just going to leave and eat his yogirt somewhere else but instead he took a chair and pulled it up to the counter. Wtf?!

"You're Lisa's neice right?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Last week she told me her neice was going to be running the shop for the summer. What's your name?"

"Ashley." I said. All the sudden I hears a sound coming from the stairs. I turned to see Daisy running down the steps. He ran over to Cameron and jumped on him trying to lick him.

"Daisy!" I yelled. Walking around the counter to grab her. "I'm sorry." I said when I finally got a hold of her collar.

"It's okay!" He said laughing. "She reminds me of my dog Cienna actually!" He said. His phone started buzzing. He looked at the message he got and he frowned. "I gotta go." He said grabbing his container and tossing it in the garbage. He looked disappointed. He looked up at me. "Will you be here tomorrow?" He asked.

I laughed. "I'm stuck here all summer!"

"Okay later." He said waving and walking out the door.

"Later." I said back. When he was gone I looked down at Daisy. "Did you like him?" I asked her. She wagged her tail in reply. I laughed. "Yeah me too."

*Cameron's POV*

I started walking down to Fro-Z-Yos. I go there a lot since its kinds hiden so I don't have to worry about any fans. Plus there fro yo is really good. I feel really bad about yesterday when I ran over that girl. She didn't look to upset though which is good. I was just about to open the door when I saw the girl from yesterday in there dancing. She was really good! I waited a moment to watch her before I walked in. As soon as I did she ran right back over to the counter.

"Hey. That dance you were doing before was really good." I told her.

"Thanks." She said blushing. "What can I get for you?" She asked.

I looked at her wondering if she was gonna fan girl infront of me. She didn't. "I'll have my usual." I said.

She looked at me confused until she pulled out a piece of paper. "Ok what's your name?" She asked.

"You don't know who I am?" She shook her head. What a releif! Finally I can talk to someone who thinks I'm a normal person. She was pretty cute actually though.... "My name is Cameron Boyce." I said. She looked at the peice of paper and got my order. I handed her some money and then pulled a chair up to the counter. I thought I might as well talk to her. She looked at me like I was crazy though. "You're Lisa's neice right?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She said.

"Last week Lisa told me that her neice was gonna be running the shop for the summer. What's your name?" I asked.

"Ashley." She said. All the sudden I heard a noise coming from the other side of the room. I looked up to find a dofmg running straight at me.

"Daisy!" Ashley said while trying to get a grip on the collar. "I'm sorry." She said.

"It's okay. She reminds me of my dog Cienna actually!" I said while laughing. My phone buzzed. I was a text saying I need to get down to set. I frowned. "I gotta go. Will you be here tomorrow?" I asked her. I really wanted to get to know her more.

"I'll be stuck here all summer." She said laughing.

"See you later." I said while waving.

"Later." She said. I think I like this girl.