Can we be more than friends? (Cameron Boyce)

A/N

Hey everyone!

This is the second story I'm writing! I was sitting on my bed thinking hm, how about I write one about Cameron Boyce! I love him and we're the same age so I have a chance! Not really but I can dream!

Anyway I hope you like it and comment below! I love to know what you think!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*last day of school*

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much!" I said. Today was the last day of school and for the summer I'm going to stay with my Aunt Lisa in Los Angeles to help at her frozen yogurt shop called Fro-z-yo's. She doesn't need a lot of employees since its never busy because its located down town, but since her only employee is going on a trip for the summer my parents are making me work for her so she can save money by not having to pay me 'cause we're family. I didn't want to go since it's all the way across the country. I only agreed when my parents said I could bring my dog Daisy with me. She's an English Lab and the best dog! (Picture of her on side)

"Were gonna miss you too!" Said my best friend Christina.

"Yeah. You better skype us every day so we know what's happening!" Said my other best friend Skylar.

I laughed. I love my friends! "You got it!"

We all said or goodbyes and went on our own ways to the buses. Within a few minutes I was back home.

"Hey honey, how was your last day of school?" Mom asked.

"Good." I said while tossing my backpack into my room.

"Are you packed yet?" My mom asked while trying to sneak a peek into my room.

"Maybe..." I said while trying to close the door.

"Start packing you leave tomorrow." She said. Then she turned to go start on dinner.

I sighed then closed the door all the way. Okay time to pack. I grabbed my suit cases and started filling them up with everything I needed. Even though I'm going for the whole summer I only need two because I'm not as high maintenance as other girls like my sister. If she was going she would have 4 suitcases as a MINIMUM. Plus, most of the time I'll be wearing my uniform.

I was just finishing up when my mom called me for dinner. Afterwards I went back into my room and for the rest of the night I listened to One Direction and read. I never really watch t.v. I spend most of my time reading because it's like t.v in my head but I can chose what happens. Ocationally I'll go to the movies but that's it so I don't know any actors or actresses. The only one I've ever really heard of is Josh Hutcherson because Skylar is OBSESSED with him.

Around 10 I decided to get some sleep so I crawled into bed. Tomorrow should be fun...NOT!