What now?

Cameron clicked the t.v off but I just sat there stunned. That was Cameron. He was on t.v. At first I was in shock, butt then I started laughing. He just sat there like the world was gonna end though.

"What?!" He snapped. Probably thinking that I was laughing at him. So many things were going through my mind at that moment though that I didn't know where to start.

"My friends called you hot." I finally managed through laughs. Its not exactly what I wanted to say but its what came out. He looked at me confused.

"What? Do you not agree with them?" He asked with mock hurt.

"No I do its just that......ugh that's not what I ment........uhhhh." I stuttered while blushing profusely. This was not going well. He just smiled at me.

"Don't worry. Your not half bad yourself." He said smiling. I just blushed even more.

"What I meant was I told my friends about you. Then they told me to watch this show. And they somehow never made the connection that you were him." I said sitting back on the couch. "How come you never told me before though?" I asked. He sat back on the couch too. Was it just me or did he more a little closer to me?

"Well you had no idea I was famous and I guess I liked that. You know having someone to talk to that didn't want anything from me or only want to hang out with me because I'm famous. It was nice for someone to think that I'm just normal." He said thoughtfully.

"Well don't worry. I'm not gonna think of you any differently than I did 10 minutes ago." I said looking at him smiling.

"Good." He said releaved. "So I hear you told your fronds about me? What exactly did you tell them? Hmmmm." He asked with a wiggle of his eyebrows. I could feel my face getting hot and I looked back down at my feet and started tugging on my hair like I usually do when I'm nervous.

"Well....I told them what you looked like....and your first name." I said trying to avoid the real question. What I think of him.

"Well then." He said casting his eyes towards the stairs. "Lets hear what your friends have to say." Then he shot up trim the couch and towards the stairs. I jumped up and ran after him.

"Oh no you don't Boyce!" I yelled following him. He was too fast for me though and he ran into my room and locked the door. "Well good luck getting on my laptop! I put a password on it!" I yelled

"No need for that! You left it on! And you forgot to log off skype!" He yelled back. Dang it! My friends are going too tell him everything! This is so embarrassing. He probably wont even feel the same way. I mean. There are so many other prettier girls than me that would love to go out with him. This is a disaster.

CAMERON POV

I opened up skype and requested a chat with the last person she was on with. Christina. I really want to know what she thinks of me. I really like her and I wanna know if she likes me too. All the sudden two faces appeared. They screamed.

"No way your Cameron Boyce! One of the screamed.

"Wait. Why are you in Ashley's room?" The other asked. All the sudden realization passed across their faces. "Wait. Your the Cameron Ashley was talking about?" She asked. I nodded.

"No way that is too cute!" They screamed. "So what do you need?" One of then asked.

"I was wondering what Ashley told you about me." I said.

"Oooooh. No problem." One said. "By the way I'm Skylar and this is Christina." She said.

"Okay. Nice to meet you guys. So what did she say?" I asked again.

"Well for one thing she told us how you saved her from some creepy stalker. That was to sweet of you to do that for her." Christina said. I smiled remembering that. To get him away I told him I was her boyfriend. I really wish that was true.

"Then she told us about how she thought you were cute. We kept teasing he about it and she would blush." Skylar said. Yes! She must like me. I could even feel myself smiling like an idiot.

"Then when she told us about you coming over she said that she thought you didn't like her that way." Christina said. "But from the way your smiling I think you do like her!" She said getting excited.

"Yeah. I think I do." I said.

"Well then don't waste your time talking to us. Go get your girl!" Skylar yelled and logged off. That is exactly what I'm going to do though.

I got up and walked over to he door and unlocked it and opened it but she wasn't there. I walked back downstairs. "Ashley!" I called. No answer. I started panicing. Where is she?! "Ashley!" I called out running thoughout the whole house. I couldn't find her anywhere. Now is a great time to start to start worrying.