Skype time

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading this so far! At first I thought I should stop writing this because no one was reading this but then I saw some people added this to their reading lists so I thought I should still keep it up! Thanks for your support so far!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ashley POV*

The rest of the day went by pretty slowly after he left. The rest of the regulars came in with a few new customers. At around seven I graved a sandwhich from up starirs for dinner and finally the time rolled around to eight and I was able to close up and I went upstairs. I took a shower and then went downstairs to sit in the living room. Aunt Lisa doesn't come home from work until eleven so I wont get to see her.

I grabbed my book and sat down on the sofa. I forgot to bring more books so this was my only one and I'm almost done with it. I'm going to have to find something else to do with my time until I can go get another one. Mabey l'll try watching the t.v. The last time I did I was only like five so it was that mickey mouse shit.

I looked at my phone and it was nine thirty. Just enough time to start skypeing my friends. I grabbed my laptop, sat back down on the couch, and requested a chat with Skylar hoping that Christina was at her house. A few seconds later Skylar and Christina appeared on my screen.

"Valley Forge this is George." I said.

"Harry's mortuary you kill em' we chill em'!" Said Skylar and Christina.

"What's up girrrlllss!" I said.

"We've just been watching t.v" Christina said.

"Oh really.......yeah I don't watch t.v so I got nothing." I said.

"Hahaha so whats happening in LA? Get discovered yet?" Said Skylar. I laughed.

"No and work has been really boring. Practically no one comes. Its likes a modern version of a ghost town." I said.

"Yeah yeah yeah meet any cute boys!" Christina said completely ignoring my boring description of work.

"Well there actually was this one guy that came in today. He's one of the regulars. Hes our age." I said.

"And is he cute?" Skylar said.

"Mabey." I said blushing.

"Ohhhhhh looks like Ashee's got a little crush!" Sang out Christina.

"Oh shut up!" I said. "Lets focus on a real crisis. I'm almost done with my last book and I've got nothing else to read!"

"Well then Mabey you can watch t.v like a normal person!" Skylar cried out.

"Well what do I watch?" I asked.

"Try watching Disney channel. A lot of the shows on it are kinds suckish but there's this one show on it called Jessie that's pretty good. One of the characters is pretty cute actually!" Said Christina.

"Yeah watch that! It's usually on at nine every night so you should be able to catch it." Skylar said.

"Okay I guess I'll watch it." I said

"You better! Now we gotta go. Ttyl?" Skylar said.

"Ttyl xox!" I said. I guess I know what I'm watching tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short but I promise you the next chapter will be longer and I'm going to intoduce a little bit of drama! Now lets try to get this story some more views!