Getting ready

A/N

Hey everyone!

I really hope you like this chapter!

Please comment and vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on come on we have to get to your hair appointment and go pick up your dress at the drycleaners!" Aunt Lisa called up the stairs. I ran back down as fast as I could. Im so excited the premire is today! Cameron actually called me this morning to remind me. Like I could forget!

"I'm coming!" I yelled fixing the drawstring on my sweatpants then running-wait excuse me- falling down the stairs. We ran out the door and into her car. As soon as we got in I turned the radio on and Kiss You came on the radio. I blasted it and me and Aunt Lisa started singing to it. Man I love that song! A few minutes later we pulled up to the hair salon and we hopped out.

"Styling for Hamill." Aunt Lisa said to the lady at the front desk.

"Right on time. Go right over there." She said pointing to a lady who looked to be about in her twenties. I went over and sat down.

"Hello! What style would you like your hair?" She asked me handing me a couple books with different styles in it. I started flipping through and then stopped. This is perfect! (picture on side, imagine with brown hair though)

"This one." I said to her showing the picture. She smiled at me.

"Good choice. It'll look perfect on you." She said to me and then began on my hair.

*******

"It looks perfect!" I said as she finished. She also did my makeup to and it looked amazing. "Thank you so much!" I said as I handed her her tip. Then Aunt Lisa started pushing me out the door.

"Come on we have to go get your dress or we're gonna be late!" She said shoving me into the car. We got to the drycleaners a few minutes later and ran in to get my dress. Then we ran back out and drove back to the house. She practically pushed me into my bedroom so I could change. I did and put on a pair of strappy sandles and went down to the living room where aunt lisa was waiting. I walked down the stairs and she was speachless.

"That good huh?" I said doing a little twirl. She started tearing up.

"You look beautiful!" She said giving me a hug.

"Relax its not like i'm going to my seinor year prom or anything." I said. Right then there was a knock at the door. I answered.

"Cameron!" I said while looking at what he was wearing. He was wearing a black suit. He looked so handsome! He stood here looking at me speachless. "I know, georgeous right?" I said stricking a rediculous pose. He just nodded. i laughed.

"Picture time!" Aunt lisa said running over with her camera. We took a couple pictures but then we had to go.

"Bye aunt lisa! See you later!" I said walking out the door with Cameron. Then I turned and saw a sight I thought I would never see. A freakin limo! No freakin way! He mustve seen the look of amazment on my face because he started laughing.

"Come on." He said taking my hand and leading me to the limo. This is going to be so cool!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is short but the whole next chapter is going to be dedicated to the premiere so dont worry!