Chapter 5.5 ⭐️

Emu waved to goodbye to Tsukasa as he walked back down the hall.

"Emu hun, can you shut the door please" Nene asked as she slipped off her coat and shoes, putting them away neatly as she walked into the room and laid down on her bed.

"Oh, sorry" The pinkette giggled as she closed it as asked. The both of them had just gotten back from hanging out with Kasa in town, they went to the ramen shop she and Nene liked, and it was really yummy. Of course, Emu wished they could've hung out longer but they decided it would be best to leave and not be a table hog.

She skipped away from the door and peeled off her sweater and boots before walking over to Nene who was cozied up in her blankets, pulling out her Nintendo. Emu leaned over, brushed Nene's green bangs aside and giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Hehe, love you" The shorter girl smiled as she released Nene's bangs, letting them cover her face again.

"Love you too, Emu" Nene hummed, looking up at her fondly before rolling over and opening her arms. The pinkette giggled and laid down, burying her face against her girlfriend's chest. Nene wrapped her arms around Emu's waist, placing a big kiss on the top of her head.

The two laid there together for a while, holding one another before Emu heard her phone buzz and a familiar feminine voice came out of it.

"Emuuuu~ Neneeeee~" the voice said in a sing-song, robotic tone.

The two of them sat up and the pinkette grabbed her phone, smiling at the blue-haired-hologram-girl who stood atop the otherwise screen.

"Miku-Channnn~" Emu cheered bringing Miku's projection up to her face, while Nene had leaned in to say hi as well.

"Hi hi!!" Miku waved, her pinkish-red ears twitching excitedly "How are you guys??"

"We're good, we just got back from lunch with Tsukasa" Nene responded, putting a soft hand on Emu's back.

"It was really fun!!" Otori added, leaning against her girlfriend's body.

"Ooooh that sounds exciting!!" The Virtual Singer exclaimed, bouncing up and down a little, her skirt poofing up as she did.

"It was!!" Emu grinned, matching Miku's movements and bouncing on the bed a little, giggling a little as Nene slipped an arm around her waist and kissed her shoulder to calm her down.

"Anywho, what's up Miku?" Nene asked, not seeming to bothered about her display of affection in front of the singer.

"Everyone misses you guys! They were wondering if you could come visit! The Kagamine's especially!" Miku spoke, gesturing to the dark screen below her.

"OH!! That's right we haven't seen them in foreveeerrr!!" Emu said, feeling a little guilty, but she'd make up for it. "Let's go say hi Nene!" She cheered, and her lover nodded.

"Let's, I think it'll be good to see them" the greenette smiled a little.

"Yaaaay!!" Miku and Otori celebrated in unison.

"I'll text Kasa, hang on!" The pinkette announced, opening her phone and opening the text chain she had with him. It took a moment for him to respond, but he said he'd come, bringing Rui as well.

"He's gonna go!!" Emu shared "Let's beat him there!!"

"Alright, let's" Nene grinned as Emu pulled up her music app, clicking on the song labeled 'The World Hasn't Even Started Yet'.

Miku waved, grinning as she disappeared into Emu's phone again. The song started up once Miku left, and soon enough the girls were blinded by a bright white light, zipping away into the world of Wonderlands X Showtime's Sekai.