AN- TUMBLR

I'm extremely sorry if you thought that this was a chapter. I didn't mean to bring your hopes up only to crash them.

I wanted to let you guys in on something super important. I am moving to tumblr (slowly and steadily).

AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS- yes, I'm still going to be on Wattpad, and NO I won't be deleting Stay from here. At least for now...

*EDIT BECAUSE APPARENTLY THIS WASN'T CLEAR TO YOU GUYS: I will be updating the chapters still on Wattpad. It's the EXTRAS that won't be on here. Oi....

However with that being said, I want you to know that I have been bringing Stay over to the tumblr side of the world wide web, where I've been posting the chapters, character maps, manips and edits, Evie + Niall's closets, a map of their apartment, etc.

As well, I am planning on writing extra scenes, do drabbles, prompts/one shots - something that I'd actually like to start doing now (in between chapters).

SO with that being said, PLEASE if you want to read more about Evie and Niall's love story, head over to my tumblr: jhildey.tumblr.com

As well, if you have any ideas on prompts, one shots, drabbles that you'd like me to write now, send me a question over on tumblr. I'd me more than happy to write some. If there are any extra scenes that were omitted from the story that you'd like me to write, please send those over too.

I know that a lot of you are going to be against this, but to be quite frank, I don't care. This is a decision that I've made and will be sticking to.

Alright ... until then... see you around.

xx J.