Chapter 25

Y/N's POV:

Uncle Clint turns his engine off and rolls down his black tinted window.

"Y/N is everything okay?" He asks with a concerned look on his face as I practically ran out of the door.

"Would you mind helping me pack mine and Bella's stuff please? I'll follow up behind you in Tony's car." I say and he smiles widely at me. I thought about what he said, I need to go home, I miss everyone and I need to let Mama know that we're okay.

Uncle Clint follows me back into the house and up the stairs to my room. I pull out a suitcase from under my bed and we both begin to pack both mine and Bella's things. I grab the case and let Uncle Clint carry Bella to the cars.

"I'll stick her in my car with me, I know how much you like the radio blaring." He says smirking. He's not wrong though it's probably dangerous cause the loud music makes me want to drive fast. I nod my head at his suggestion and take Morgan's car seat from Tony's car and place it into the back seat of Uncle Clints.

We then hug and both go into the two different cars and set off driving back home. I'm so nervous as I haven't been home in almost four weeks and I feel so bad for just leaving everyone like that but I hope they all understand why I did what I did.

                             ***

Both me and Uncle Clint park the cars outside the compound, all the lights are off as it's currently 11pm and everyone will be asleep or just in their rooms. I step out of the car and grab the suitcase that I packed up from the boot of Tony's car and Uncle Clint scoops up Bella from the back seat of hit car and we walk into the compound.

"Thank you Uncle Clint, I got it from here." I say as I take sleeping Bella from his arms and carry her upstairs, making my way to Mama's room.

I stand outside her door and knock on it gently, not wanting to wake everyone up by knocking too loud.

Natasha's POV:

I'm just laid on my bed reading my book, Wanda asleep by my side as she hadn't been able to sleep alone due to her nightmares so I allowed her to stay in my room with me, until I hear a knock at my door.

"It's late and I don't want to talk right now." I say sternly, i'm tired of talking to everyone, I only want to talk to my girls right now but they're not here. But whoever it is just decides to let themself into my room uninvited so I get slightly more annoyed but I don't take my eyes off my book.

"What the hell, did you not just hear me sa-" I start to argue, finlly pulling my eyes away from the pages to look at the person standing at the bottom of my bed.

"Holy shit, Y/N!" I practically scream as I break down in tears, I accidentally woke Wanda up but I don't care about that right now. I scramble off my bed as quick as I can to pull both Y/N and Bella into a really tight hug which wakes Bella up too.

"Mama?" Bell says as she rubs her eyes with her little fists, I cannot believe they're back!

"Hi baby!" I say as I take her from Y/N and spinning her around.

"I thought you were-" Wanda starts to talk but Y/N quickly cuts her off.

"Dead? yeah, no. I took Bella from Maria's house while she was sleeping, I have a house far away from here that my birth parents left for me before they died for when I turned eighteen. I stole Tony's car and drove both me and Bella there. I didn't tell anyone where we were going because I didn't want Maria or CPS finding out and splitting us up again." Y/N says defensively, I honestly cannot blame her at all but I really wish she could've trusted us to help.

"I'm so so sorry Mama." She finally lets the tears in her eyes fall and I pull her closer to me.

So tonight I have all three girls in my bed, all fast asleep but I can't sleep as i'm just in shock, I cannot believe that my girls are finally home so I go downstairs to the training room.

"I figured i'd find you here." I hear a familiar voice say as I punch the boxing bag. I turn around to see Y/N standing at the doorway in my grey joggers and a white tank top.

"I couldn't sleep, i've been so worried about you sweetheart." I tell her as tears start to form in my eyes. She comes closer to me and places both of her hands on my cheeks and wipes away the tears that are running down them with her thumb.

"I know and I cannot express how sorry I am, I should have trusted everyone enough to know you'd keep us safe, I was just upset and angry." She replies as she moves herself closer to wrap her arms around me and place her head on my chest.

"I know you're sorry honey, you're safe now and that's all that matters." I say as I hug her tighter, not wanting to let go.

"Well shit!" We hear Tony yell in shock, he walks up to us both and puts his arms around Y/N.

"It's great to have you back kid!" He says before continuing, "I hope my car is still in one piece." He says with a playful smirk on his face. Y/N begins to laugh at him. "Yes, your car is absolutely fine T, I told you i'm a great driver." I say as I flick my hair off my shoulder in sass.

Mama just laughs at us both.